Reviews for You Win
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, I love this story! I love the way you portrayed them and I admire your writing! Truly amazing! D
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love for Zack!
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was really, really sweet. The progression and the ending were all very enjoyable as well.
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
So sweet. XD And it's great that you can get inspired from other people's work like that. If you can make a Zack/Aqua oneshot over 3000 words based on a drabble, I think that's pretty awesome.

And I really wish I could see Aqua's routine. It sounds so intense. The fact that Zack could even attempt to do something like that when he never did anything like it before... I think he deserves credit for doing as well as he did even if he totally failed each time. XD

And this also stayed true to Aqua's character in that she's always thinking of her friends. Terra and Ven mean so much to her that she just naturally compares Zack to them.

And I'm so glad you put the part about Zack smirking when he's thinking about her. Any time after that when it said he smirked I was just like... aww, so cute. XD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
And I fell in love with your writing once again. I really missed reading something from you and now that I've read this I can hardly believe how long I've managed to survive without your stories. I love how you portrayed Phil, exactly the way he is in KH. And that part about Aqua thinking he was handsome was hilarious, too. But then again, I can't really blame her. XD

And thanks for the shout-out! Oh, and I'd love to make this a trade fic (although I'm also a little scared, because it'll probably feel like I'm ruining one of your plots..)
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I was smiling the whole time I read this. It's actually nice to see another Aqua piece without Vanitas (as much as I like that pairing). This couple is so cute! o.o Aw...I wish there was a person like Zack around. :3

Is it also odd that I had the Olympus Coliseum theme stuck in my head throughout most of this oneshot? Ha ha!

Good job yet again! You're writing never ceases to make me happy and smile!
Ars Silentium chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Actually, I'm not really for ZackAqua, but this was really good! The small, emotional confusion; the slight jealousy for Terra; perfect. You captured Zack, and as always, you captured Aqua, but I think you already perfected that art. XD

Surprisingly, I find this a tad bit sad. I found myself whining when I read:

"We're going, we're going!" Zack said, chuckling before he looked back at Aqua. "Hey. I'll get stronger. I'm going to be a hero, too," he said. "Like Terra."

Aqua blinked once, not quite understanding why he thought it necessary to mention Terra as a benchmark. But she controlled her expression so that her confusion did not show. She gave him an encouraging nod.

"I'm sure you will. I believe in you." And she allowed the honesty to ring in her voice because she knew Zack would make a wonderful hero; determined, optimistic, strong, handsome…

Simply because, in Zack's life, he DID become a hero. A better hero than Terra ever was...-starts remembering CC-...

So, a perfect story grammar-wise, pace-wise, spelling-wise, romance-wise (in a sense...o.o), etc. This is going to my faves list. Keep up the good work! I would love to give a longer review, but I find myself at a loss for words as per usual. ;