Reviews for Two Slayers, One Heart: Version Three Point Zero
silver-star-0 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
And Elaine's version of the previous chapter, not really anything new, and pretty short. Still, it's set-up, so not much can be expected from it.
Til next time!
silver-star-0 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Let's see... not a whole lot going on here, mostly exposition... I really like how it actually sounds like it was written by a teenage girl (with some allowances for the fact that she's "almost a prodigy"), and you even managed to make the scene where she's looking in the mirror not seem cliche, as it actually serves a purpose, noting the differences in her physique.
Til next time!
silver-star-0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
So as I went to read the story for probably the dozenth time, I realized that I had never left a review, which is awful. It's awful because I adore this story and you should know how much. So this time when I read it through, I'm going to slow down and attempt to leave a thoughtful review on every chapter, although sometimes it's probably just going to be which part I liked the best.
Also, have you considered posting your work somewhere else? I ask because if you put it on Archive of Our Own then I can download it and put it on my Kindle :)
Alkeni chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I'm having trouble understanding what RJ's coat and Dawn and the scene with Katrina have to do with that dream...

*isconfused*
Alkeni chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun.

Excellent chapter.
Alkeni chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Saw Jerry being W&H coming a mile away. :P

Excellent chapter.
Alkeni chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Well, still enjoyable and still well written. I'm a bit iffy on the whole ghost-daddy and them figuring it out quite so quickly thing but it was done much better than many other fics try this sort of thing, and the fic is good enough so far to let it slide.

Anyway, *reads more*
Alkeni chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
For a pair of completely original OCs introduced at the start of the fic, with no reference back yet, this is quite good - the characters are clearly well fleshed out and with developed personalities/etc.

I look forward to reading more.
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
When I read the summary, it sounded interesting. Unfortunately, the first chapter didn't give me much hope. The perspective of the two main characters wasn't difficult to follow. At the same time, they sounded too similar for them to be distinctive. Also, they're lives as far as we saw didn't make them distinct either, as they were two teenage lesbian girls with troubles with parents and bullies (male bullies at that), and it seemed like there was man bashing as they received only from male bullies. There was a good idea. But it seemed to be executed in a a fairly flawed manner.
Caustic Paladin chapter 81 . 3/1/2013
To W. Masters, who posted as a guest, so couldn't be messaged:

I am, in fact, the original author. I recall no email between myself and anyone by your name when this was up on the "adult" version of this site.

Nothing is "missing," unless we count the scenes that made it suitable for the "adult" site in the first place. I did edit those scenes out completely, and edit the whole thing heavily, which resulted in a complete re-numbering of chapters, reducing the number of chapters to 81 from the original 93.

Kindly don't accuse me of theft again, or go telling me what's "missing" before you read the whole thing.
xdyj chapter 81 . 1/5/2013
I like the two main OCs, but it becomes a bit repetitive after the first few chapters, & I wished it has more emotion & less bookkeeping on who is sleeping with who. Thanks:)
RothLepard chapter 81 . 3/27/2012
I've read this story with all the sex bits and now I've read it without and I have to say I enjoyed both, but this version is one I could pass on to my kinds when they hit 15ish and not be smacked about by their mother.

It's a brilliant story and thanks for sharing
Jenxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
Jezzibel chapter 81 . 11/5/2011
I just want to say, this was absolutely amazing. I had to convert it to an epub so I could put it on my phone and read it everywhere, because I just could not put it down. You took old characters and portayed them perfectly, created new ones and wove them seamlessly into the world, all while telling a wonderful and compelling story. Thank you.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I thought from rour review reply that perhaps I'd been overly harsh, and continued to read. Around the 400th sex scene I lost interest again. Sorry, but at least this adds to your review count.