Reviews for Two Slayers, One Heart: Version Three Point Zero
FlameOfIllumination chapter 81 . 8/4/2011
I liked the first ten or so chapters. Your OC's were well thought out, unique, with distinct voices, and you brought the Buffy characters in early. I slowly lost interest as with each new chapter a new character was introduced, until it became a sea of OC's.I admit it, I couldnt read it all. It was way too long and sappy. Each backstory was more tragic than the last and every new slayer was sexually uninhibited, seemingly just so you could write more threesome scenes. So I skipped to the end to find that not only have you made every character into a swinger (not that there's anything wrong with that per se, it just doesn't seem to fit any of them) and due to your vast cast list you've needed to pair multiple people up. Because one of them dating outside the cast list would just be tragic. All the females have children, because it is impossible for any woman to not want children. All the men have partners, and in one case, multiple partners.
maxthehobbit chapter 81 . 7/25/2011
One of the best things about this story is that it has very few errors, most are written by people who have no knowledge of the English language, some of them even say they are college students which leads me to believe our schools don't really teach reading, writing and arithmetic any more ... just how to be a good socialist and all that self-esteem crap rather than self-reliance.

I'm old, 60 and found the gay part to be just barely tolerable, although it did fit into the story, but at least it wasn't graphic.

It was a little too much on the lovey-dovey type stuff, but there was enough action parts that it kept my attention and my interest.

I liked the way you treated all the original Buffy characters without bashing any of them.

I really liked the way you developed all your own characters, they were believable and interesting and damn near as good as the original cast of players in the Buffy series, some were actually better in that they were more interesting.

I would rate this a ten out of a scale from one to ten and would recommend it to anyone of the proper age.

I also liked the way you used D&D in the story. Damn I loved that game, but no one plays it any more. Seems everyone plays World of Warcraft now, which is a good game, especially since you can play it by yourself, but it lacks the fun of D&D. I played D&D for about two years and WOW about 5 years (finally gave it up cause the game just didn't work right and blizzard has no idea how to fix the problems).

I've read hundreds, if not thousands of Buffy fan fictions in the last two years. Every one I could find that were over 20K and I would rate this in the top ten for sure, maybe even the top five.

Thanks for posting this story, it gave me hours of enjoyment.
maxthehobbit chapter 25 . 7/22/2011
I almost didn't read this because from skimming the first three chapters it appeared to be an original work rather than BTVS. I'm glad I started reading it. Your introduction of Rose and Elaine is exceptional as well as Laurie and Kelly. Very well thought out characters and the way they found the Scooby gang by looking on-line was very original. I'm enjoying this story and will read it to the end for sure and probably check out your other stories.

Thanks for posting and sharing this wonderful story.
winddancer116 chapter 81 . 7/21/2011
I honestly don't know what to say except 'thank you'. The story has been a roller coaster ride of the first degree, at times heart breaking and at others a standing ovation. At first I was concerned about the pairings but found myself accepting the flow and remembering that love has many forms and shapes, all of the good for each individual.

I highly recommend this story to anyone that is looking for a long ride with great character development and plot, with enough twists and surprises to keep it moving at the speed of sound.

Very well done Author, and thank you for thime and effort you put into it.
purelydramatic chapter 80 . 7/20/2011
I...you...but...you...blew up Angel?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And Vivian and Elise and Linnea and Helena and Sam and Riley...

I think I'm going to cry... I know it's not quite done, but this is a really emotional, fantastic finish!

Any chance of a sequel?
Jeremy Shane chapter 77 . 7/18/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 76 . 7/17/2011
Fogfox chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Okay so extremely important: where can we read the 'mature' version thats not whittled down to a T? There is one right, right? Right? Because I feel like I can't go on reading this without it and you've already got me utterly and irrevocably hooked. ::pout/beg:: :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 74 . 7/15/2011