Reviews for Two Slayers, One Heart: Version Three Point Zero
Jeremy Shane chapter 66 . 7/7/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 64 . 7/6/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 65 . 7/5/2011
purelydramatic chapter 64 . 7/5/2011
I admit, I dont usually read slash stories. But somethings about yours really captured my attention, and this has turned into one of my favorite Buffy stories! Two more things-I know you have already finished writing the story, but I think it would be cool if you could mention some of the dorm girls more often- Jenna and Delia have gotten good stories but some- Helena,Elise- have been barely mentioned at all. It would be really awesome if they got more interaction. Second thing- again, I know you said the story is written but would it be possible for Spike or Angel-or both- to make an appearemce? I would be unbelievably happy if you could!

Really great, well-written, well-thought-out story! Please update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 63 . 7/4/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 54 . 6/25/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 53 . 6/24/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 52 . 6/23/2011
winddancer116 chapter 51 . 6/20/2011
Amazing story and long, the kind I like. This kind of story allows chareacter and story development, and this is a good one. I love the twists and turns, keeps the story moving and holds the readers interest.

I have no suggestions for improving, it is quite intreging as is, so I look foreword to more as soon as you can post. Thank you for a great read.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »