Reviews for Two Slayers, One Heart: Version Three Point Zero
Good CHapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 35 . 6/4/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 33 . 6/2/2011
Neurotic with hair chapter 33 . 6/1/2011
Hmm, I liked, I liked a lot. You did right by Buffy so kudos on that and Sunrise was nicely foreshadowed so that went great too. Now hopefully you don't kill off Giles' current love interest 'cause I have to say he's had no luck from like episode 1 from Jenny to random English friend to somewhat Joyce and well I hope someone finally gives him a ever after. Vincent is just a great name, so it's good that the character seem cool too and it's nice that you focus some on the mini-slayers that are in the story not just sticking to the Sunnydale crew and the new MCs that you have.
Neurotic with hair chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
Wow, the fighting, the power plays, and new shiny all awesome. I have to say the style of writing is flowing nicely, the character have been nicely fleshed out and some of the new is just wow. When i get a chance to read the rest I have a feeling it'll be just as captivating as what I have read so far. Great job on it and hope to see more work after this one is over.
Neurotic with hair chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
So this is turning out interesting but also vaguely familiar. I'm almost certain I read V1 or at least V2 some time ago. Though the character seem similar, the story feels different, more like the flow of it is smoother than the first time I read these characters and way less rushed. In other words seems like you did a great job perfecting them.
Jeremy Shane chapter 31 . 5/31/2011