Reviews for Two Slayers, One Heart: Version Three Point Zero
Neurotic with hair chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
Wow, the fighting, the power plays, and new shiny all awesome. I have to say the style of writing is flowing nicely, the character have been nicely fleshed out and some of the new is just wow. When i get a chance to read the rest I have a feeling it'll be just as captivating as what I have read so far. Great job on it and hope to see more work after this one is over.
Neurotic with hair chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
So this is turning out interesting but also vaguely familiar. I'm almost certain I read V1 or at least V2 some time ago. Though the character seem similar, the story feels different, more like the flow of it is smoother than the first time I read these characters and way less rushed. In other words seems like you did a great job perfecting them.
Jeremy Shane chapter 31 . 5/31/2011
Still liking this
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
FlameOfIllumination chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
You really don't need to tell us all their bra sizes. I can get by without knowing.
Brown-in-the-Black chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
I Like this storyline very much. You have the characters voices superbly accurate (in my opinion) and unlike others, I adore OC's (most of my better work has been done using an OC)
EllaSallyRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i like it

only criticism is that occasional the characters have similar voices. as in it is possible to get confused as to which things happened to who. but apart from that fantastic.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I like it! Usually I don't read stories with OC's, much less starring OC's, but I like this. It's rushed though, and the girls instant love is a bit unbelievable, as is the instant sex.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5