Reviews for Keefvine
Ayzmara chapter 48 . 3/11
First review from me. I was going to wait until the end, but there are a few things that bothered me a bit, of which I wish to bring to your attention. Okay, on to business, since I am going to speak my opinions, in as kind of a manner as I can sound through the Internet.

First off, I'm not big on ZADR, but since Iz Moth, Keefvine (and the sequel to Keefvine, of which I have yet to read, and will once I am done with this story.) are of the few decent Invader Zim fanfics out there, I'm not complaining. (I hope you trust my word, there are way worse out there, which much worse spelling and grammar T_T)

Secondly, I like the fact that it's different than most of the other Invader Zim fanfics I've read, from not feeling like my eyes were bleeding from such atrocious spelling and grammar. Zim is an Irken Prince, youngest adopted son of Tallest Miyuki and Taller Spork (I would have loved to see Miyuki in the show, shame they cancelled before she was given an actual appearance.) in this trilogy (so far, unless you have plans for a fourth one.) I like the fact that he's not an Invader hoping blindly to please his Tallest, that's the show for you. I prefer fanfics to be different, and deviate from the original show, book, or whichever. Show, in this case.

Thirdly, and what probably bothers me the most, too. The conversations. The amount of it is staggering, to the point where it feels like most of the page is in fact, conversation. Not quite to the point this feels like a play, or interview (Those fics exist, and they are horrible, I hate them T_T) I wish that there was more detail in the story, I would love to have been able to know a bit about Zim's life before he left home. Preferably if it was in the beginning, giving us readers enough time to fully make sense of why he left home, rather than just over an unfair grounding. However, if it is done in the third part to The Iz Moth Series (Don't know what else to call it, so I hope that is okay) That would be fine, but I'm hoping for a lot of detail that will help me make more sense as to why Zim left his loving family behind.

Fourth, I like the addition of your own created alien races. It's not something I see very often. I also like your Irken, Krill. I don't know what it is about him, but he's right now by far my favorite character in the Series. Maybe give him more love and give more detail about him?

Overall, I am very pleased with this fic, there is a decent amount of action, and you have managed to keep them in character, maybe even giving them more life. I will without a doubt continue reading. You've got me for this long, and I'm going to stay for as long as I can. I know I don't usually leave reviews, but when I feel that there is something that needs to be addressed, or praised, I will review.

Keep on writing,
- Ayzmara
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
XD GOD I LOVE KRILL! "What are you going to do about it? Ram me?" I CANT BREATH!
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 58 . 12/11/2013
(Keyvine must be an OC, right?)Anyway, I'm a bit taken aback by how everyone thinks it wasn't aliens. Radiation REALLY, I mean reallllllly? Like who is stupid enough to believe that? I mean seriously is everyone except Gaz Keef and Dib, stupid or just mildly/obliviously ignorant?! Also I loved this just as much as
" Iz Moth" and I know the next one is just as good as the other two!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 58 . 12/6/2012
Awwww, I loved this! I just Had to read it after reading the first one. :D I'm glad that Keef found love, that everything is going back to normal, and that Dib and Zim are as strong as every (and horny as ever, lol).

And now, I'm off to read the third one because I am addicting to this series. )
shadowfire21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
XD This is one my my favorite stories
shadowfire21 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
YAH!
i found at sequel!and i'm loving it as much as the firstone XD
Lolibeagle chapter 58 . 6/20/2012
Dang! His mom? Mind blown! Can't wait to read the new one! I'm so super excited!
musathemusicalfairy chapter 58 . 6/18/2012
:-O omg ! i love this story geez his mom i cant wait 2 read the 3rd story
Invader Jor chapter 58 . 6/7/2012
AAAAAAH!

YOU GUYS ARE SO EVIL! I TOTALLY WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL NOW!

Please, please, PLEASE write it soon!
ritamej chapter 58 . 6/7/2012
Oh you tease! Not fair! I can't wait to read this! What's going to happen that there able to capture Zim's mother? And where is the rest of his family? Did they try to invade them to get him back? Underestimate the humans? Is it really even Zim's mom? Or some dream he's having before the armada comes? So many questions!
sailingspace14 chapter 58 . 6/6/2012
Noooo don't tell me they're gonna hurt Zim's mommy! Oh I can't wait to read the third story! Please put it up soon. *waiting sort of patiently*
Moved to My-dark-little-secret chapter 58 . 6/6/2012
OMG... I there to finish the rest of the series... And really it all you? You get a sixty foot long invader zim cake.

From

Invadermakayla
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 58 . 6/6/2012
. I can't wait! It's gonna be awesome! XDDDD
Codelulu-chan chapter 58 . 6/6/2012
YAY! Next part is cummin soon!
SkyDrops chapter 58 . 6/6/2012
Yay! Happy endings for now... Now I wanna read the next one! Imma go do that now.