Reviews for Under Sheldon's Hood
Druto chapter 2 . 7/31
Druto chapter 1 . 7/31
Damnnnnnnnnnnn
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
That was absolutely just gah!
saashi samy chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
i really like
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
very funny

i like
saashi samy chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
i love the chapter
fuangel29 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Turns out, you were right... I giggled lol
Wolven316 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
WOW! This was hilarious and wonderful! I loved the characterizations and the imagery; what a hot scene! The tension was to die for. Great job!
rosegarcia52013 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
loved it
R. J. Meine chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Yeah right I know it's been quite a while since this has been posted, but I wanted to say my own piece of mind...:D
Well, firstly I like the whole idea...it's funny and cute and of course hot...I like that you had Penny defend Sheldon's manhood and I adored the way you made her argue with Howard in the first chapter...
What am I supposed to say about chapter 2...just utterly hot and cute and just: Wow ;)
The last chapter was...well, what about bloody good? I only have one point to criticize: How could you name the German girl Gerta? Please I am speaking on behalf of every decent German: Your future Germans should be called something more...modern? But nonetheless I really did enjoy reading this... thank you :D
Jael73 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I love this senario. The idea that many of Sheldon's "quirks" are not just from social awkwardness but from trama in his unknown past is great, and makes him a whole person. Nice job!
Nymphadora chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I don't know why I love this pairing so much, but I do. This was pretty in-character, which is impressive. Sheldon is a really tough character to write, especially in a sexual/romantic scenario. Great job. :D
AMiserableLove chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Awesomely hot story. Just now getting into Big Bang Theory and just discovered fan fiction for this pair. I really enjoyed this little piece; it was sweet, pretty close to character, well written and HOT!

Great job :)