Reviews for Haircut
SilentMidnight2 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this. It's so cute. Please continue writing more nejiten fics
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
LOL oh that was some confession! They were both so awkward (but the tension) ;) I'm glad that Neji, at least, had the sense to plan for it! ;) thank you for writinv and sharing!
I LoVe TeNtEn chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hahahaha its so cuteeeee XD I think you should continue it till they get married and have cute little bundle of joy XD and on the middle of the story they'll have quarells or misunderstanding don't forget about they're date XP

-ILT am inlove
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
"If I stab his neck and hide the body in the backroom, and then high tail it to Mexico, I'll never have to be reminded of this again. I wonder how much I'd get penalized for murder if caught". XD AHAHAHA I cracked up when I red this! So sweeet! ') Brightened my horrible day )
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So cute! :D I can be such a sucker for romance sometimes! XD haha
mk chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
haha talking about moving fast:)))
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I have this smug smile on my face for some reason. I love this story, 'tis a good one. :3
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Haha oh mah goodness haha this was so original and funny and wow-I-really-need-to-improve-my-vocabulary awesome haha
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol Neji's gossiping! haha but I guess it's ok since Tenten knew the people personally. The only think that bothered me with the letter is the part where Neji said that the gown's on sale. I think Hyuga's doesn't buy sale :)) But then again, if Tenten's the buyer, the sale would probably be good.
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Haha, the descriptions of the characters.

HAHA, TenTen's thoughts about killing Neji XD

Aww, Neji was so sweet! I loved the note; it may be cheesy, but it was a good cheesy-ness!

This is one of the best NejiTen stories I've read so far. You wrote it really well :D

Lol, someone likes Neji~ _
TheBaga chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That's sweet!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was so adorable
Mysterious Smiles chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love cheesy! :)

And this was a great kind of cheesy! Loved the letter at the end. Can't wait to read more of your stories :)
OasisSerenity chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I couldn't believe it took Neji three months to confess to Tenten! Great story!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 12/5/2011