Reviews for Executive Decision
ProudMarineWife chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
its really good, but the end was a little disappointing.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww! Sweetly angsty!
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Just found this and i like it, wish it was longer tho..but still well done love!

x
Baisy chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
no its wasen't bad.

its actally the first story i've read in first person.

its was good.

keep op the good work in your other fic's.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i know that you wrote this last year. I wanted to say that this was good!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wonderful job...you really had me worried for a bit there! Excellent story, Sam and Jack are the greatest!
Grav chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Excellent, except I just read "Broken", so I panicked until the end, and then it ended up being just like a movie, so everything is OK. I am guessing that this was your first, and it was good! Now off to the rest I go.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I really liked the story but if it hadn't already had positive reviews I wouldn't have bothered. The quotation marks and the apostrophes have gone *weird* and there's a bunch of symbols in their place every time, though it's possible it's just my computer I suppose. However, I'm glad I persevered as it was good.
ng3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
excellent! especially the paragraph followed by the definition of 'freedom'. i totally loved that. good thinking. good writing.
Conspiracy chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I liked it. A lot. It could've been a bit longer but i'm happy.
Sanny chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
very nice idea, i think you could have elaborated more on it, made it longer maybe? but i really liked it, wish people review my stories, good luck to you and keep writing
Ancai chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Good story, well-written. I liked the ending.
Maea chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
definately interesting story! thanks for sharing.

Maea
shannyfish chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I love it.

It's so cute!
Celeste6 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Nice story. I thought you did a great job of characterizing Jack.k