Reviews for Castaway Found
Terlen chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Nicely done! "The Last Starfighter" has been one of my favorite movies since it came out, and I really enjoyed the Linda Hamilton/Ron Perlman version of "Beauty and the Beast". This story blends those worlds very plausibly; there's no leap of faith, or suspension of disbelief, required to make the connection between the two work.
alonie21 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
lol AWESOME
Saissa chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
That's it? The ending is somewhat abrupt.

Do you have any plans to continue this?

And also is there any plans to make this part of the main storyline (the one that includes Alexander 4 generations down the line?)
FoxySonia chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Like that Vincent is a descendant from a prominent leonine species from another planet instead of the improbable product of a genetic experiment, or an impossible hybrid between a human and a lion, or a mutated human that somehow managed not only to survive and thrive but develop extraordinary powers, and inexplicably resemble a lion. Glad that Vincent got to met some of his family and learn about his parents, their planet and his race and ancestors. I can imagine how healing it'd be for him to finally know what he was and where he came from, that he hadn't been abandoned, and that he wasn't a freak from a genetic experiment. Do you think you'll write a story where Vincent and Catherine get to visit his planet?
lwolf chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Keep going I want to know what happens next. thanks
lwolf chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Very good story hope you keep writing. Thanks
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Yeah! Like that attitude is going to go over REAL well with Vincent! Not to mention Catherine, her children, the people of the Tunnels, etc.
Saissa chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
This is great. I hope you continue with this story.

****For a moment Ambassador Zadoranis stared at Vincent and Catherine in shocked disbelief. Then he began to sputter. "This is totally unacceptable. It isn't done. You must mate with someone of your own kind and carry on the family line."****

Vincent better say these words in the next chapter -

Well - said Vincent - Catherine and I have 2 children already. Our son looks like me and our daughter looks like her mother. (assuming this is referring to Jacob and Jennifer).
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
The Ambassador has a lot of nerve...demanding that Vincent come 'home' with him to find a proper mate! ARGH! I'm kind of surprised that Catherine hasn't clocked him one. It's as though he's decided that he knows best and the others be damned.

More please!
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
What an interesting beginning! I truly enjoyed 'The Last Starfighter' and am pleased to see a crossover between it and BatB. I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story. Thanks so much for sharing your talent~