Reviews for Chapter 1: Broken Bonds
Essjayzz chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
Sooo many good stories unfinished :(
callmesophiya chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
We're all still waiting...;-)
BethylOTPs chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Im pretty sure Anders doesnt have conforsations in his head with Justice cause they are basicly the same person now quote our thoughts are one end quote
Sue Donym chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
This is seriously one of the best fics I've read. It broke my heart to see no more "next" button. I'm hoping beyond hope that this hasn't been abandoned? Your Fenris and Hawke are so amazing and unique. I need the conclusion to their story.
gracie21 chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh love this story! I deeply hope you finish this story! I love these characters and the way you write!
gracie21 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Love the intro to Fenris! You write him so perfectly!
gracie21 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Just found your story and I am absolutely loving it! This chapter is especially witty and funny! Love the conversation between Varric and Bartrand! Sooooo perfect!
Ellethe chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Come back, come back! We miss you!
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 25 . 7/25/2012
Damn this fanfic is awesome! You have most definitively left me wanting more, and not just for the steamy scenes... although they are fantastic ;) I enjoy how you have made Hawke a little darker, more hunted by her past and burdens she carries. I think it is realistic. It gives an opportunity for her to be saved, instead of being the hero all the time. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Andromeda Nine chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Excellent chapter! I'm glad they are finally back together. I've always liked non-can stories so I don't mind events being different.
kdarnell2 chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Woohoo, enter Zev! I love the make up scene. This chapter was great!
Amethyst -Guardian- Lycure chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
Oh my...I just finished reading the chapter. Almost cried in happiness to see them finally get back together. T'was very beautiful, brilliant imagery, lovely. Thank you for posting another wonderful chapter.
Eviza chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
This was incredible. Hot, sensual, vivid. And very romantic at the same time.
Ellethe chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
So worth the wait! Thank you :)
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
Why do you hate Anders so much? Anyway great chapter! Can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)