Reviews for Weathering the Storm
Pamba chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
not enough should go all the way and talk about why the emotions are coming up.
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Such a powerful piece. Well done!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow this was an amazing intense story! Loved it
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
amazing story!

:D
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow that was so deep and sad, but also sweet with JJ being there to be strong for Emily. Thank you, I really enjoyed that.
smg55 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So you should make this more than a one shot. You should continue this because it has great potential and you are a very talented writer. Please?
dearlydemented1393 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Im really impressed, seriously. You made all of the emotions show easily, especially guilt. This is a really strong piece. I second what Kat-D11 said, you should do more one shots, this one is really solid and beautifully written. And if I might add, I loved JJs part in this, her support, because she stayed calm and did just what Emily needed. Awesome work.
AgentNote chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nice job with this. Very well written. All the angst really portrayed Emily's emotions. Good job :)
Kat-D11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hello fellow angst lover! wow you nailed that - I mean wow! You should def write more one-shots - you own them! And I know you have a lot of ideas :P :) I'm sorry you are stressed and have a lot of work etc but still wow!

p.s. thanks for your reviews for my story - they make me :D
worstliarever chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
well that was tough. You dealt with it well. I like the support from jj.
LastRefuge chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*Jaw hanging with amazement* This is absolutely breath-taking, beautifully-written. I would have pointed out the things I love about this story, but the fact is, I love them all - the delicate details, the upheaval of emotions, everything.

Thanks a million for sharing this lovely one-shot! :)