Reviews for Affectionless
Anne Andrews chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I just love this!
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I...I bloody love this. This is just...amazing. I love the pairing, the idea of the little story pieces, the last one was especilly touching and the one with Jean/John punching the kid at school was quite funny. Going straight to my favorites list. :) I hope you add more soon. :D
Grindylowe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
WOW.

Seriously, this was just fabulous. I don't understand why it doesn't have more reviews. LD is a small fandom, but still, a gem like this shouldn't be overlooked. I love everything about it! Your entirely believable and delicious portrayal of Serfine / Mordecai, the weird intimacies of their relationship (the jealous push / pull is brilliant). I love your writing style, too. You got so much across in just these little peeks into their life, done so beautifully that it makes multi-chapter fics seem clumsy. Just a perfect, brilliantly executed, lovely little oneshot. Thank you for sharing this!

-cartwheels down a hill and explodes -
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Every story I read of lackadaisy always seems to do it justice in it's own way, though my selection of fics has been...picky I suppose. This was very nice, something don't think anyone could have written better, the scene with Victor seemed more shallow and cruel than what I think Mordecai is capable but other than that this fic was perfect. (I usually hate OCs but Jean/John is absolutely adorable.)

My favorite part has got to be Confrontation and Resolution. That is very much like Mordecai and Serafine!

Anyway, I hope you write more about lackadaisy in the future.
Deactivated-Page chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story is wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Everyone was in character perfectly; great job with this!