Reviews for A Sore Topic
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
this had me cringing and laughing the whole way through, congratulations lol!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Authentic! Ha!
I've been riding horses for the better part of a decade, and after a day barrel racing I'm lucky if I can walk. I understand your pain perfectly, Sam. And it never gets any easier.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dean was SO unnaturally interested in authentic for that episode.

Sam probably was VERY sore. Even an experienced rider that had not ridden lately would hurt from 40 miles.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ROFL! That was hilarious! I feel so bad and embarrassed for Sam but that was funny!
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That's pretty funny! I love it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Would have loved to have read more of this! Seeing Sammy ride off to find Colt, I'm not at all surprised he has saddle sores, he looked awkward as hell! Trust Dean to try and get some mileage out of it once he realised what Bobby was questioning Sam about and, embarrassing as it is, it is probably best that Bobby noticed and knew ... and had some cream for Sam!

Loved this!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
figures thats what dean would fixate on:) can you write one now about how dumb he was in that episode? sam has a lot of material for a comeback to work with on this one... :)
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hahah. Oh this was good. I can see it too. Poor Sam. At least Bobby has it covered, lol.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was fun! Authentic! :D Great one!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hee! Poor Sam! Sometimes, having Dean for a big brother is very trying. But, knowing he'd be right there if needed would definitely make up for it.

Love Bobby! No nonsense, what do you need, 'shut up Dean', get this taken care of, Bobby. I adore that man!

At least Sam fessed up and now can get some relief. :D

Well done. :)
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Haha! Too cute! :D
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lol just that
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh this just made me grin. One bow-legged Winchester is enough. Authentic! snorts.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
If there were any sores worth having - Saddle sores would be them!

Horses are amazing creatures!

Love this.

Should have been the tag award!

Sunshine,

Karen
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was hilarious and sweet all at the same time! The brotherly teasing, fatherly Bobby, and poor Sammy...yeah, there's no way an inexperienced rider rode that many miles in so short a time period and didn't pay for it in some way.

Awesome.