Reviews for Nervous
rholou chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
This story is so real and very unique, I love it
Joleigh13 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I loved it! I hate how everyone isn't understanding him...idiots. Please continue!
redrosegal chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
This is a really great story, and I can't wait to read more of it. It's so fascinating learning about how this affects people, and even though it's through a fictional base. I'm going to go check out your tumblr now, as well as read some more of the stories that you have up here. Can't wait to get another chapter of this story! *heart*
idk24 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
AWESOME! I love it and cannot wait for the next update! I really hope Kurt starts to be more understanding though...
Leena7 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Thank you for the story. I particularly liked the interactions between Blaine and kurt as it reminded me of some of the struggles my boyfriend and i have had over the years. It can be frustrating for us both because as much as he loves me and wants to help he will never really be able to understand how having an anxiety disorder effects my life.

"I'm a well-adjusted (although certainly not normal!) person who just simply happens to be more neurotic than most."

I have been taking medication and going to a therapist for 8 years now and while my anxiety was pretty general when i was first diagnosed i too see my self as just like ever one else... I just have some weird little quirks that can make some things a bit harder for me to handle.

I just realized that in all this time i don't think i have ever talked to anyone who has the same disorder as me.

I have enjoyed seeing someone i can identify with in fanfiction.
Katamabob chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Wow, people are pretty mean about Blaine's condition... "Buck up"? Good god... He's having terrified panic attacks. Kurt's actually being really insensitive about this...

I can't wait to read more, though!

Kate
Katamabob chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Poor Blaine!

I really like this story. It's very emotional, and well told. And an interesting idea. I'd love to read more. Hope he tells Kurt... I think if Kurt understood he'd at least try and be better about it... But the whole "Have you ever tried?" (in relation to Blaine's "worrying") thing... He saw Blaine have a complete panic attack, sobbing for no reason... It's a little mean to ask "have you tried?". It's ridiculous to assume someone can control that level of panic.

Please update! It's great :)

Kate
Joleigh13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Poor Blaine...
ClaireT86 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I love this story! I suffer from anxiety and I know what it's like for people to not understand. I hope Kurt eventually understands! I can't wait for the next chapter!
fara1903 chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Maybe Kurt could have been a bit more understanding about Blaine's disease and maybe Blaine could explain more about it to him so that he does!
rholou chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
you get this so right, great stuff
Joleigh13 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Sad but I liked it
redrosegal chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
What's wrong with Blaine? I can't wait to read more... :)
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
This is really good, different from what I was expecting from the description (in a good way).

And I can really relate to it, which is a great thing. And I'm sure a lot of people reading can too, I'm not sure if you've dealt with those issues yourself but you write about it really well.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more! Please update soon :)
idk24 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I absolutely love this idea! I squealed when I saw you updated! Please update again soon... and maybe bring Kurt back... :)