Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Blue Eyes, Violet Eyes
dragonlady222 chapter 71 . 3/17
Noa seems to have almost won Seto over. I am glad he is granting Noa's request Mokuba seems gobsmacked by Seto's reactions and actions toward Noa. Roland is very respectful toward Noa.
dragonlady222 chapter 70 . 3/17
The Blue eyes jet is certainly flashy. I hope the professor is suitably impressed. Sounds like a mutual interest.
dragonlady222 chapter 69 . 3/17
I love the picture of Seto standing by the food. All decked out in Assassin's clothes from the American Revolution. Hopefully, I can get caught up now.
Peach Wookiee chapter 71 . 3/2
Well, I like a little sentimentality. :) Good work as usual.
LightDragon chapter 71 . 3/2
While I love these little stories, I was wondering if you were ever going to update the original Paved with Good Intentions story. It hasn't been updated in over 8 months...
fantasyguardian chapter 69 . 2/24
Wow! Assassin Creed References and a little Seto cosplaying?! Can this get any cooler - and cuter?

I really love this AU of yours and am looking forward to more of your amazing (yet sometimes crazy) stories.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 69 . 2/23
Meh, it seems really strange to have Mokuba as the older brother. It seems wrong some how, and I personally am not a big fan of it. However, knowing you, your plots, and writing style, you will prove me wrong and show me how wonderful it actually is. So i look forward to that in the future :)

-TKB (Queen Shadowclan)
Luna Rosetta Ros chapter 68 . 2/7
Man! That was so nice of Seto! Making a whole building, just for Mokuba! Within reasons of course! I really liked this chapter, it was just... Very sweet! Update soon? Ya know, if you have time.
dragonlady222 chapter 68 . 2/5
I am glad he built that for Mokuba. They are both moving on.
dragonlady222 chapter 67 . 2/5
Akiko must be a very valued employee because she is still employed. Mokuba is very intelligent and he has Noa to back him up. Seto will not allow Mokuba to become him and she has a point about that. I hope something will help the stalemate.
dragonlady222 chapter 66 . 2/5
I am glad that Seto knows what his greatest fear is and is working hard to make sure that Mokuba doesn't turn out like him. He is also working to make himself less like himself at this point in his life.
Peach Wookiee chapter 68 . 2/4
Sometimes, something works into a story whether we truly think of it. You did fine.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 67 . 2/2
I love the interuption scene and Kaiba's sharp response to it XD. I cant help but wonder every time they talk about abduction or threats, is the threat of Matt going on in the original Paved Intention included in the threats?

Although I love the way you concluded the argument by having Mokuba interrupt, I wish you would have continued the discussion between Kaiba and Akiko; perhpas Mokuba could have joined in -though the matter did seem like a Seto and Akiko only discussion. Also, the way Kaiba always cheers up at every argument makes me feel meh :/ like the argument wasn't serious enough to make him upset or defensive for the rest of the day. I understand Kaiba is suppose to be mature, but I would like him to stay defensive for a little while especially after THAT argument.

I normally don't complain about your chapter so sorry about that _ other than last bit I loved! Like I said on Facebook you made my Monday :) Perhpas you can make my Tuesday too ;)
AM83220 chapter 67 . 2/2
How ironic that your username is Iced Blood, since lately when it come to story output, you have been on fire! A good and enoyable chapter, as usual.
CaribbeanSakura chapter 67 . 2/2
I love this chapter and the verbal exchange between Kaiba and Akiko (reminds me a lot of their discussion in "light a candle for the prince"...was this a second version or something like that?)
Two questions: As much as I enjoy reading these side chapters (and I really do). When will the "original" plot be contiued? Will there be a chapter where Mokuba return to his old position?