Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Blue Eyes, Violet Eyes
Kintatsujo chapter 80 . 3/25
*incoherent screaming*
Every time you pull me back into this fandom
Every time
Pls take responsibility
AM83220 chapter 80 . 3/25
I was afraid Kaiba was going to be drawn into a duel; it was a pleasant surprise to see him and Mokuba pull out the guns to deal with the matter:).
XxTurtletracerxX chapter 79 . 1/14
...A discworld reference... You are so cool!

In its simplest form this story has always seemed like a character study to me. However calling out anything in it's simplest form is ignoring everything else that makes something popular. Something that works. And I adore your writing! And hell it definitely works!

Ofcourse it helps that your little 'character study' is so interesting.

Thank you for this update! I can't wait for more!
dragonlady222 chapter 79 . 1/12
Another big twist, they are really working it. The boys seem to have it under control, though.
dragonlady222 chapter 78 . 1/12
That pretty much sums up Gozaburo. He was an awful man and a bully in both universes. I hope they can win against Doma.
dragonlady222 chapter 77 . 1/12
I hope they can solve this riddle of who is who and what is real.
dragonlady222 chapter 76 . 1/12
I am glad I got a notice that you updated. I am still behind. Looks like the gang is all there now.
The Imaginatrix chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
HOLY FRICKETY-FRACK THAT IS PERFECT. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

Now I need Sirius and Seto to become friends in my HP and the Swordsmen AU. He's allowed to be friends with both Joey and Seto, right? ... Why am I asking you? It's MY FIC.
Forsake Eternity chapter 78 . 8/15/2017
So I just found your work and may I say I love your portrayal of seto, much more 3D then in other parts of fandom, and he just makes more sense. I adore this mini arc you have going right now, the differnce between older mokuba and older seto and what that meant for the whole gozaburo dynamic. I'm loving all these different aus from you and what they mean for the characterization. I also have a soft spot for your older mokuba younger seto and seto admitting mokuba would be right about having an ulcer by 30 and the chaos of mini seto Tony stark.
AceyAnaheim chapter 59 . 5/31/2017
I just figured out where Selbin comes from omygosh!
Queen Shadowclan chapter 78 . 4/2/2017
Season 4 was my favorite season of Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm really looking forward to the chapters to come _ And Kaiba giving a gun to Mokie, never thought I would see the day, but it makes sense :D Keep the chapters coming
ohmygodagiantrock chapter 78 . 4/2/2017
I've been itching to see an update from you soon... and there you are! Thank you! I'm having a lot of fun seeing into the universe of the 'other Kaibas'.
Jack Inqu chapter 78 . 4/1/2017
Oh yes, very interesting indeed. Needs must when the devil drives.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
AM83220 chapter 78 . 3/31/2017
I understand that it may conclude more quickly than your readers would wish, but can you PLEASE give us some interaction between Little Seto, Mokie and Noa before this arc ends?