Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Blue Eyes, Violet Eyes
Ragingstillness chapter 51 . 9/26/2015
This chapter is one of the best things I have ever read. It is so true, so appropriate, and very emotional. I love this entire collection of stories but this chapter more than any others.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/9/2015
AHHHH! I think I'm going to love where this is going.
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 74 . 7/10/2015
Nooo~ the cliff hanger is real. The world you created is so entralling (did i spell that right?) This particular experiment is entirely intriging i cannot wait to see what you post next, be it in Lightbringer or the main Good Intentions.
As far as im concerned, this world is canon -AU but still canon.
Kaz-za-15 chapter 74 . 5/28/2015
...i want to read the rest of this 'mini verse' now... :)
shiyulan chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
Not just Mokuba is squealing. I like the idea of the parallel universe and it would be awesome to have the arc continued. Keep up the good work!
Bleach4Soul chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
Yes! Yes, definitely continue! This promises to be awesome~
Guest chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
OH MY GOD.
Are... Are those your age-reversed versions?
And they're meeting?
This is awesome!
And Yami is here, too? Fascinating.
An arc of this would be interesting; especially since we've only seen snippets of the age-switched au. :)
AM83220 chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
A miniature story arc, definitely! Work out the kinks here, if any, plus it will be a most interesting tale in it own right
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
Lol sounds like Noa's been reading fanfiction. This should be fun all around though.
dragonlady222 chapter 74 . 5/26/2015
This is cool. I bet Seto is really shocked. Yami is a surprise but then he brought back the little Seto and his parents. I look forward to the next chapter.
S.K chapter 74 . 5/25/2015
Oooooh man, definitely interested in seeing where this one is going. Thanks for the read!
dragonlady222 chapter 73 . 5/3/2015
He got his revenge. I hope they all learned their lessons. Seto can do anything he can put his mind to even if it is doing nothing.
Queen Shadowclan chapter 73 . 5/2/2015
This was very funny :D
Peach Wookiee chapter 73 . 5/2/2015
It could've also been the Hamster Dance. But would it drive Noah and Mokuba insane is the question. Good job on the family fluff!
fantasyguardian chapter 72 . 4/12/2015
It's sad really. I mean, I agree with Yugi. It's not pure love or passion, but in a way it's the only way Seto knows/understands how to love. And it's the only way Mokuba knows about being loved. The two boys are scarred, but they're moving on the only way they know they can. It's calculated, but it's good calculation, I think.

I love Seto Kaiba and respect his 'love' for Mokie. It's only a part of how he is and why we love him as fans.