Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions: Blue Eyes, Violet Eyes
ohmygodagiantrock chapter 76 . 5/29
I have a hard time with the role-switch of the Kaiba's ages where it's crept into your other stories, but this one genuinely amuses me. Perhaps it's because our Kaiba brothers are present to engage with their counterparts-I'm not sure. But I really love this segment of Paved. Noa's inclusion is fun enough, but when paired with all of this, it's rather amusing (and yet still definitely dark).
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 76 . 5/28
You know, it makes perfect sense to me that (despite what those unfamiliar with the Kaiba brothers might think), Mokuba as the elder brother would be FAR more protective and vengeful than Seto. Not that our Seto isn't...but he's learned to let his Mokuba have some freedoms, and like you said, he tries NOT to have murder be a habit. It's interesting to read between the lines to not only the differences in upbringing (?), but also how the little differences in personality make for truly distinct characters, and a truly distinct storyline. So many people would treat this as an opportunity to just showcase a chibi!Seto, and I applaud you for taking it for what it really is - the chance to tell the story from an entirely new angle.
Becauseforonce chapter 76 . 5/27
...Oh, shiitake mushrooms. Noa messed up.

I AM SUPER EXCITED YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. Mokuba killed Pegasus?! DJSBSJVS

SETO IS SO GOOD WITH LITTLE SETO I CAN'T
AM83220 chapter 76 . 5/27
What an intriguing ending! And I'm guessing that Mokuba's disbelief that Kaiba let Pegasus live AND the fact that he has sharper reflexes than Kaiba are the product of his *ahem* training?
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 75 . 5/27
I am SOOOO pumped for this storyline, you have NO IDEA. (Well, actually, you probably do...since you're writing it, you're obviously excited too.) But seriously. I cannot WAIT for the update when it comes. Watching the different Mokubas and Setos interact is FASCINATING.
Becauseforonce chapter 75 . 5/26
JFJFCJFJFDUFBJBLGXHDXHDBH

AAAAAAAAAGH

YOU CAN'T END THERE

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

This is SUCH A DELIGHT, though. Tying little Seto into the main storyline! And I can't wait to find out what Noa's up to!
kat79 chapter 75 . 3/13
Love Kaiba! You write Seto so well and his interactions with the Yami and the others is great! Also the backup plan thing does seem to happen a lot to Seto- even in ancient Eygpt (back up plan/successor for the pharoah anyone?) and it was interesting that Seto acknowledged that. I hope he is also determined to do his own thing and not just be a backup plan.

Also really interesting how through the alternate Kaiba brothers you've referenced the fact that so many times what Seto wanted has been completely ignored. I mean I get that Yugi/Yami/the gang are dealing with the fate of the world at stake etc. but still no is supposed to mean no and they tend to ignore or run roughshod over Kaiba when he says no to things. Which is kind of ironic for "good" and "friendship" people because forcing themselves(their company)/their ideals on other people or changing them (magic, past lives, millennium objects etc) without their consent is not good. But when Seto is the little one and has a Kaiba (Mokuba) to defend him instead, Seto's safety and his "no"s probably have to be taken much more seriously. Which makes me wonder how alternate Yugi and his gang and the world have survived this long? Have Seto and Mokuba still been helping them? Does little Seto believe in magic?

Also can't wait to see Seto's (older one) dueling skills and dealing with magic stuff.
Love last line- "let's go hunt with dragons"
It's amazing and I can't wait to see Seto and dragons!
dragonlady222 chapter 75 . 3/11
Nice chapter. I am glad someone got through to the elder Mokuba. I hope they can help.
RRR98 chapter 75 . 3/5
I'm literally lmao
Artemist1015 chapter 75 . 3/5
I have read many stories involving the Kaiba brothers but I always return to your stories. You are one out of many writers who beautifully develope and shape them and their relationship with each other. Please continue writing, you are a very gifted writer.

And OMG I am enjoying Kaiba's sassiness!
liron-aria chapter 75 . 3/2
Hahaha our Mokuba is having the time of his life it’s so gr8

omg both the elder Kaibas enjoy their guns, don’t they

KAIBA IS A FUCKING GIFT OMG

“I’m used to being your backup plan.” - This line is beautiful and sassy and also makes me wanted to punch things because Seto Kaiba deserves so much more than to be a /backup plan./

KAIBA IS SHORT THAN OLDER MOKUBA MY LIFE IS COMPLEEEEEEEEEETE

This chapter is AMAZING thank you for sharing!
Ragingstillness chapter 51 . 9/26/2015
This chapter is one of the best things I have ever read. It is so true, so appropriate, and very emotional. I love this entire collection of stories but this chapter more than any others.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/9/2015
AHHHH! I think I'm going to love where this is going.
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 74 . 7/10/2015
Nooo~ the cliff hanger is real. The world you created is so entralling (did i spell that right?) This particular experiment is entirely intriging i cannot wait to see what you post next, be it in Lightbringer or the main Good Intentions.
As far as im concerned, this world is canon -AU but still canon.
Kaz-za-15 chapter 74 . 5/28/2015
...i want to read the rest of this 'mini verse' now... :)