Reviews for Go The Distance
ohsokookykatie chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
I literally read this whole thing in a day. I'm so sad it's over but it was incredible. I went to a Darren Criss show last year and it was awesome and very accurate to what this story was, minus the whole love story, but sigh...this was a great story. And a sequel? Um...yes! ARandomFan91, I will gladly help edit or ideas or whatever just to help that story get uploaded if possible. (this is my tumblr if you're interested ka-tea-rose . tumblr . com) Thank you for this story and whoever led me to it on tumblr.
violinandglee chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Amazing! Loved it!
KlaineFan21 chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I've read this probably about 9 times now and I still love it. It's written so well and celebrity!blaine is my favourite type of fanfic; this is by far one of the best ones out there.

You're brilliant, thank you for writing this amazing story :-)
teilo chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I really enjoyed your story :)
Blainecrisslove chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
luv ur story :)
raspberrytwists chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I really loved this fic and I checked out the book that came out of this fic. I loved it but sadly do not posses a kindle! Keep writing you are talented! Hope to read more of your stuff soon!

Nat xx
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
great story :)
BrokenDreamerJ22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love it
Lay chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Well firstly I was looking for another story like this but ended up reading this and wow it was so worth it! It was prefect seriously it was everything x
emmrZep chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
I really liked this fanfic so I bought the book on kindle! I shall now go and enjoy the tales of Liam and rose while imagining Kurt and Blaine on their place :P lol
GothicNicoLuver chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I'm sorry that you live in Birmingham. That's all. GREAT STORY!
Annabelle Graceton chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Congrats on the book! I hope to someday be able to get my stories published too :)
VoyageAsia chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
This was an incredible story that kept me up until literally 5am! It took me a long time because I downloaded and listened to all the songs as well. The song choices were amazing and had me teary eyed. Now I am going to start the sequel. Can't wait!
tpring2tpring2 chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
cute funny and SWEET
552463 chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
YAY! I'm so happy for you but why didn't you keep the characters gay in the book? That'd be so cute