Reviews for Serendipity
Amy Licata Grisanti chapter 23 . 5/1
Omg... Awesome story...i couldn't put it down... Loved it... Great job...
Bev beltz chapter 23 . 11/10/2017
Hi I just read your finchel fic serendipity , and I loved it .
DatingNetflix chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
So cute! Loved this story, Rachel is so stubborn thought! When they left Finn ' s mum's house, I kept on thinking about how they didn't seem in the slightest bit imbaresed that Burton and Carol knew what they were going to do at his apartment. I loved how you did Kurt, the suitcase was hilarious. Really enjoyed it, your a great writer.
Cazzabluerose chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
I've been told to read this many times but the volume of it left me daughted ...,
How wrong I was !
I was gripped from the start and managed to read it in 4 days even with my work and motherhood duties
What a fabulous story they had me curled up laughing and sobbing !
Thank you and now to read more of your stories !
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Best fanfiction I have ever read!
cece parekh chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
I read this on the regular and I'll never stop being in love with it. Such a good story that's weft together so nicely - every last detail. Thank you for writing something as amazing as this is!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
I just reread this story AGAIN. Still so awesome, I can't get enough!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2015
Bravo! Amazing! Great fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I like this story so so so so so so so so much! Only You will be on TV here in Holland tonight and I am so excited to see it and see Serendipity come to life a bit!
Much love,
Dani xx
MikkiDeeYYC chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
Absolutely loved, loved, loved this story! The character of Giulia had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt -always looking for "the sex"! Great job writing this fic, you are very talented and I hope you continue writing stories for us Finchel lovers! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
khazrn43 chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I love this story. One of my favorite Finchel. I just don't know why they would give their daughter guilia as a middle name
khazrn43 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
The gypsy saw the quote by Sam Evan but she saw Finn as the soulmate. I know it. Trying to toy with my heart no me gusta
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
amazing.. i loved it! :') Made me cry and laugh so many times.. :D
Nicolene B chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Wow... This story is absolutely amazing... I loved it!
melissa.maier.902 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Oh my grilled cheesus I literally fell off the bed laughing when Finn found out it was a gay tour! You are an evil genius... that was epic!
Kudos to you,