Reviews for In Which She Was Ten for Three Years
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
This was super nice and cool and awesome. Great work!
kyrielslight chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
A sweet read. I'll accept your reasoning for Claudia having herself committed but I know there are references to her having lived on the street after running away from foster care. I'll admit I was a bit disappointed that you didn't cover that aspect of her life. Aside from that though I'd say well done.
othiara chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Very nice job! I love your explanation for the continuity error. Claudia's (and everyone else's) characterization was spot-on. The entire thing felt like it could have happened, and it helps me understand how Claudia got to where she was when she appeared on the show.
curiositycollection chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
A very creative approach to Claudia's backstory! I enjoyed seeing her character, and her tech skills, develop into the person we meet (on-screen) in ep. 1.04. Of course, the best part is that Claudia finds her true family, finally. Well done :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
This was excellent!
Well thought out & everything
Swamp Fairy chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Oh my gosh. This story... I love Impressions, but this is probably my favorite Warehouse 13 story ever. I seriously just sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting because I couldn't stop. SO. GOOD. My sister and I put re-lighting candles on our mom's cake this year but they were really old and sparked really badly whenever we tried to like them and terrified us both... it was great :)
mags1587 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Thank you for giving me an explanation of Claudia's age wrapped up in a very entertaining story. It was nice seeing Claudia's birthdays through the years.
Mrs. 11th chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
This was so awesome! I loved it.
parkitcharlie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was a great Fanfic!. Loved your explaination for the writers goof! And the Claudia you wrote fit the Claudia we know and love so well! LOVE IT!
nelljones chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I LOVE your explanation for Claudia's age. And the title just fits perfectly with that. Every single chapter is just splendid. Your writing is wonderful, and the storyline is great, and everything is just perfect. Brilliant. :D
Azamiko chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Interesting.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
I definitely less than three this fic. Like sooo much.

I can definitely see Claudia pulling off something like that with her mad techy skills. And it's a reasonable excuse for the continuity error.

Really, great job.
KJay99 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Aw. Nice. Very nice.

Great way to end it. Not too much but enough. :)

I like the way you dabbled into the age difference. Nice way to legitimize it! Clever. I enjoyed this!

Great idea for a story.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I love that you were able to come up with a plausible explanation for the writers' goof on Claudia'a age while still being true to her character. Instant fave.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Loved the ending. Great job. Definitely one of my favorite Claudia stories.