Reviews for A Collection of Truths
Shinnosuke chapter 9 . 7/31
I like how this ended. Misaki and his wonderful abilities, yet again XD
Amazing work as always, I've been following this story for years now and it's just as brilliant with every update so thanks so much for sharing :)

-gen
yailover97 chapter 237 . 7/27
This is so adorable! I read every one but was too lazy to review and i was too late to input stuff so I will now. Could?you continue the ones about Nowakis parents? If you can cause I wanna see what happens...more of it...it was awesome...also great job im really loving these story's their adorable. Also could you put more romantica cause their my favorite! Thanks!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 237 . 7/26
Huh? What's with that last line?
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 237 . 7/24
Ahh I'm so monumentally happy to see this series continue on! Lovely chapter :)
Tentai.t chapter 177 . 12/1/2013
Yes please. I'll tell you i love you every chapter (bribery)... ;)
Guest chapter 176 . 11/30/2013
I love you too. ;)
Tentai.t chapter 135 . 11/30/2013
Hate me, but i was hoping for a happy ending with Nowaki's mama. :( still hoping though... (Pweeze?!)
Tentai.t chapter 102 . 11/29/2013
Pow chicka wowow...
Tentai.t chapter 96 . 11/29/2013
Yes, Ritsu. That is going to be a problem since both of you are ukes. However, i did come across 'College Daze' of Daniel Lazerus' with a magnificent Seme Hiroki... Yummerz!
Guest chapter 94 . 11/29/2013
Yay! A ritsu and masamune cameo!
Tentai.t chapter 39 . 11/27/2013
Sorry for your hyperactive insomniac brain. No not really. Feed me more of your stories! I love them all!
Tentai.t chapter 177 . 10/30/2013
Yes please. I would like a sekai ichi one. With a lot of takaritsu please. Pwetti pweez with a cherry on top.
Tentai.t chapter 153 . 10/30/2013
This one's going to keep me smiling all day.
Tentai.t chapter 148 . 10/30/2013
Teehee! I can't stop giggling.
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »