Reviews for Twelfth Night, an Interpretation
Murooj chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
HI I LIҜΣD ΨΩUR IΠTΣRΔPTIΩΠ. ΔΠD I ШΔΠT TΩ SΔΨ IT HLPΣD ΣXPLΔIΠ THΣ STΩRΨ MΩRΣ TΩ MΣ. ΔLSΩ I LIΣ THΣ ШΔIT βΣTШΣΣΠ MΔRRIΔGΣ.
I SingOnly4MyAngel chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Very fun! Very well-done, and thank you for staying true to Shakespeare's dialogue for the most part! Most people totally screw it over. My only complaint: what happened to the subplot of Maria and Sir Toby, Feste, and Sir Andrew with Malvolio? I only say so because I love Maria. I'm actually getting to play her on stage and I'm looking for other people's interpretation of her. :)
Anonfornow chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this! I love the Viola/Orsino pairing (most people write Viola/Olivia, but i hate slash fics), and I'm glad that you extended the ending.
One small thing- it is, in fact, subtitiled: Or What You Will :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
o/;lop/p
Mikado X Goddess chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
love it
Djinnk042 chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Ah, Twelfth Night, possibly my favorite Shakespearean play and Viola/Orsino my favorite couple. You did an amazing job. Keep writing!
emmsifop chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
Wow. Okay, I read all 18 chapters. I take it you might have seen the 1996 adaptation of Twelfth Night?

I loved that movie and it spurred me onto reading Shakespeare's play, and pretty much ever since I've re-imagined the ending, like you have, though I doubt I could write it so beautifully as you have.

I really like how you have extended the space between "Oh you're a girl,then?" to the "You shall from this time be your master's mistress".The film (and text) sadly seems too swift an ending, making Orsino seem fickle. I love the development of your ending in The Proposal to show how Orsino has processed it all, and came to realise his true feelings and actions. It seems more natural. I absolutely love how you've stayed true to Viola's character in her thoughts.

Also, it's nice to see some Twelfth Night fan fic. It is my favourite pairing (Orsino and Viola) but not enough people write about it. Much prefer them to Romeo and Juliet. I am far more sold on the sincerity of Orsino and Viola than Romeo and Juliet.

Thanks, this was a pleasure to read!
Uruviel Elensar chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Wonderful! Though, I wish you had added in more sensory details.
Didi chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Beautifully written and kept all the former context and form without the play aspect of the story. It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
QueenofQuill chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
You are right. This truly was Shakespeare's most delightful play and this was a wonderful interpritation.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great start! Looking forward to reading more!