Reviews for A Bleached Fate: Trailer
UBW chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well i like the idea so far and i hope you keep going with it. As for trying the summoning and getting nothing that one's actually kind of easy to explain away. The grail used immense amounts of magic to give a kind of base in the form of a class for the heroic spirits. To create this base it would require more magic than any one magi or even a group of them could ever manage so it's no surprise they got nothing if they trued to summon her back.
Anubis9 lord of death chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
It sounds good but are shiro and rin capten level or stroger/ weeker are you going to place the thone of hevan as the spirt kings home and will ichigo and the gang pop up at all hope you keep at it
PhoenixFTW chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This sounds interesting. I'd like to see it turned into an actual story.
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is very well received please continue.
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A darker shiro, I like!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Interesting premise. I'd like to see more.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
great idea, do please continiu
Rhavis chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I say continue!

I beg of you: CONTINUE!

I AM ON MY KNEES!
Abyssal Apsu chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
on the subject of explaining the reason a second summoning didn't work you must simply remember that the throne of kings is a trans-temporal ,without a true sorcerer who specializes in miracles of time or an artifact of massive power(i.e. the grail), they wouldn't stand a chance at summoning her.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This looks like it will be a good fic, It's kinda funny picturing their faces when they meet Kenpachi and compare him to Berserker.

Will Shirou be able to copy Zanpaktou and their abilities?
ocsummers chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
you must continiou it seriously i like it very inventive the whole dismissive air they get rid of the giant was awesome
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story looks like it'd be fun. :D

Shirou, Rin, and Saber being in a mutual threesome sounds rather interesting. (and fun-I hope we get some lemons in here! :D )

And yeah, Shirou and Rin storming the Seireitei to get Saber back is going to be lots of fun-I wonder where Ichigo and the gang are going to fit into this? Will they side with the Shinigami, or will they side with the two Magi?

Please, continue this story. I'd like to see where it goes. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato

Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Keigai O Yain chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I would most definitely like to read more.

Interesting premise.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This sounds AWESOME I have a question though. Since Shiro can Recreate any sword he sees does that mean he can Trace Zanpaktou?

P.S I really hope to see a fight between Byakuya's "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" and Shirou's "Unlimited Blade Works because the sheer amount of sword spamming epicness on both sides would be amazing."
giodan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i like it! do what you wonna do! not what oter wonna do!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »