Reviews for A Bleached Fate: Trailer
carlos13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
a story with much potential, I hope to read

Arturia think could stay on earth if you get a gigai
maximorph1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
this...is very interesting. If you write more, I will read it. I like how you have made the throne a myth instead of a part of soul society. It would be best for the throne to be a separate dimension for all those that have left the cycle of rebirth.
BlackWarth chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Seeing as this is your story you can change the rules, but in canon Saber could remain in the world as long as Rin retain at least 1 command seal and give her prana. It is true that world is trying to get rid of her even in canon but this is not limited to Saber but is same for all servants. The command seal function is not only to grant absolute orders but work like a passport that grant the servant permission to be in the world. Unless the servant possess a special ability (Indipendent Action) and said ability is of a sufficient high level a servant would disappear in less then 1 hour even if his prana reserve were full without a command seal to anchor him to the world. Then there is the Throne that in canon is outside space and time and once a hero go to the throne it can not be removed. When summoned in the world the heroic spirits that appears are copies of the original who remain in the throne and normally they are more along the line of energy beings (similar to Ascendend beings in Stargate) the exception is when they are summoned by the grail that make it so they are more similar to when they were alive but make them weaker then in their energy form that is so because not even the grail can fully summon and control them at their full power.
LoreOfClark chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This looks really good, can't wait for the actual story.

as for summoning saber back, don't they need the masses of magic either the holy grail or human sacrifices provide.
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Too basic to really say anything about the story idea.

The only thing I can tell is that Shirou killing Danzomaru was out of character so much that I already am not a fan. It is understandable if Shirou is willing to kill if needbe to save Saber, but having him brutal enough to kill someone he could have incapacitated just as easy was stupid.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
interesting
heartlessgroom chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Totally awesome. I don't think I have heard or read any story that combines the two quite like this one. So much potential. Also I love how you got a connection between soul society and the throne of heroes. I hope you continue this story. Great plot.
NeroSparda chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
a unique Idea and this is following the UBW route of FSN, which means Shirou is already his own badass, and since you said he more experience and older, that means his badassery has grown.

Rin being on Caster must also mean she must have either made her own spells, or she must have recovered ancient spells long since forgotten, either way, that itself is gonna be something to watch.

Not much I can say to give any ideas, but...hhmm, maybe...try not to have Shirou copy the Zanpakutos cause, like Gilgamesh's Sword, Ea, they're swords not made by conventional means, they're from the soul as Ea was made from a Star (meteor I think). Unless you have Shirou somehow bypass that and let him have Ea, though you'd REALLY have to explain how he would be able to do that. Cuz saying he did out of total badassness isn't gonna cut it. That's Gurren Lagann Logic, not Type-Moon Logic.

Another thing you'd need to find out on doing is how to compensate their abilities to keep up with Shinigami who favor Shunpo. Experience is one thing, but if their bodies can't react in time, it won't matter if they know where they're gonna be, they'll get slaughtered.

Though I really got to wonder about something, what kind of battle would it be like if either Ichigo or Uryu go up against this Shirou. Something to think about.

Speaking of versus, Rin's battles gotta be just as good, so maybe Yoruichi or Soifon up against her. Or hell, Kyoraku-Taicho and Ukitake-Taicho.

Well, I'm kind of drained dry of ideas, hope you make this into a worthwhile fic, ja ne.
KizaruBoss1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Good story so far,

BTW is it safe to determine that the Throne of Heroes is the King's dimension or Squad Zero?
guy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Can shirou trace soul cutters?

also some suggestions:

reasons why: The throne of heroes is located with AKASHA. place of origin and one of two goddesses, but Saber did not originally come from the throne of heroes, in fact she was still alive and was only able to be summoned due to her contract with the other goddess, the world, or Gaia. Because of this Saber could remember each Holy Grail War. Akasha could dislike this and hold her in captivity so no one could summon her again and cause an imbalance.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
seems interesting please continue it.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3