Reviews for Short Change Hero
kayla chapter 8 . 1/27
hmm not sure how was the epilogue; too much about rachel and quinn. all the other chapters were captivating cause it was santana-centric, so this last one wasn't as good imo. one thing i enjoyed from the last 3 or 4 chapters was santana's internal battle with her perception of brittany's feelings for artie. santana has made it very clear time and time again that she thinks brittany loves artie more. so I'm disappointed that there was no resolution to that in this story. considering santana has to keep artie's secrets for brittany's sake, she at least deserve to know definitively if the girl she loves, loves her more or less than her ex bf. its not fair to santana to have her keep wondering about that as she continues to date brittany and on occasions have to hear brittany bring artie up in a conversation. perhaps you'll follow-up in the sequel but i thought this was a storyline that should have been dealt with in this story, so yeah i feel like a huge opportunity was missed.
jtour chapter 8 . 1/27
Yes thank you for coming back and being alive. Can't wait to read more.
Triple A chapter 7 . 1/25
YO SRSLY I DONT HAVE WORDS FOR THIS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT I CANT EVEN FORM COHERENT SENTENCES. PEACE OUT
I was like wtf I thought this story was done so imagine my surprise seeing an epilogue lol and now a sequel? Yayyyyy
hotdamnaya chapter 8 . 1/26
I really seriously dont like the artie crap. Her reason is not enough not to tell brittany. I think eventually the secret will take its toll on their relationship. It just really seems that she's sloppy second. And i hate that more than anything. She should not have kept this from Brittany at all. I hope the sequel clears that up. Its just, ugh. I dont like it. I was hoping the epilogue would do it but it just really bugs me. Sorry.
brittana daydreamers chapter 8 . 1/25
wow! First time reading this story and it is just amazing! I really love it and I love how santana turn out in the end. It's so different from how we were reading her in the beginning and I really glad you updated and looking forward to more.
D.LO.Snix chapter 8 . 1/24
Yes please a sequel! :D I can't wait to finally read it when it's done! :)
boredsenseless2 chapter 8 . 1/24
Excellent epilogue to a wonderful story (or more suitably an introduction to the sequel). It's been so long since I've read this and I enjoyed getting to know these characters again. Looking forward to the sequel.
Blueskkies chapter 8 . 1/24
Fun chapter, poor rachel and quinn. And I absolutely love santana and brittany together
dnmann chapter 7 . 1/15
Wow, what an interesting, unique, fun exciting story. You did a great job on writing this.
weeoil chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I love the way Santana handled the one who trapped Brittany, it was glorious and badass. Good job!

Ps. The only thing I don't like about this story is Rachel because no matter what she was annoying as fuck.
PGSJ chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Holy shit! This fic was one of the best Brittana fics I've read, tbh all your fics I've read so far are great. I loved the ending, I'm just sad Santana will kind of always be second best to Artie when he really doesn't deserve it but I still loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
How can you not hate that asshole?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Isn't it bad enough Brittany temporary lost her mind dating that dweeb on the show, must she do it in fics to? Sigh..
smartass26 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
This is the 3rd story I read from you in 3 days. So damn good. You got me hooked on your writing. I love the twist in the end. I hve always suspected who was behind it and I liked the way santana dealt with it. Seven rounds was good. Btw rachel should join mercedes as a record clerk and not be a street cop. LOL. Thx for writing. Loved the story.