Reviews for Short Change Hero
brookelyons14 chapter 1 . 11/17
Do you have this available in book format? I'd love a hard copy.
TTshorty33 chapter 7 . 11/16
good story, reagardless
TTshorty33 chapter 7 . 11/16
so I thought in the end artiest was gunnar be a shot head but wow. total shot head. awesome but not telling brittany. total crap. I was hoping she was gunnar come out of the darkness and be the one to shoot artie...
Harrybm54 chapter 7 . 9/3
Awesome story, sometimes a bit hard to read that they can so easy kill each other. But loved it no less.
see this is why a santana rachel friendship is always THE worst! Rachael is unbearable. Probably just in this story because you wrote her that insufferable ugh. Makes me wanna just skip all her scenes
jeez rachael is more annoying than ever in this story!
PenNotebookStory chapter 8 . 5/30
I'm baffled by the fact this thing has less than 200 reviews, in my opinion this MASTERPIECE should at least get 2000 minimum. The way you write your characters, your plot, the twist and turns, BRITTANA is just soooo lovely. Now, I kinda feel down because it seems most of the true artist in fanfiction can't even get the right amount of praise for their awesomeness. Whatever, your still super-mega-awesome.
kayla chapter 8 . 1/27
hmm not sure how was the epilogue; too much about rachel and quinn. all the other chapters were captivating cause it was santana-centric, so this last one wasn't as good imo. one thing i enjoyed from the last 3 or 4 chapters was santana's internal battle with her perception of brittany's feelings for artie. santana has made it very clear time and time again that she thinks brittany loves artie more. so I'm disappointed that there was no resolution to that in this story. considering santana has to keep artie's secrets for brittany's sake, she at least deserve to know definitively if the girl she loves, loves her more or less than her ex bf. its not fair to santana to have her keep wondering about that as she continues to date brittany and on occasions have to hear brittany bring artie up in a conversation. perhaps you'll follow-up in the sequel but i thought this was a storyline that should have been dealt with in this story, so yeah i feel like a huge opportunity was missed.
jtour chapter 8 . 1/27
Yes thank you for coming back and being alive. Can't wait to read more.
Triple A chapter 7 . 1/25
I was like wtf I thought this story was done so imagine my surprise seeing an epilogue lol and now a sequel? Yayyyyy
hotdamnaya chapter 8 . 1/26
I really seriously dont like the artie crap. Her reason is not enough not to tell brittany. I think eventually the secret will take its toll on their relationship. It just really seems that she's sloppy second. And i hate that more than anything. She should not have kept this from Brittany at all. I hope the sequel clears that up. Its just, ugh. I dont like it. I was hoping the epilogue would do it but it just really bugs me. Sorry.
brittana daydreamers chapter 8 . 1/25
wow! First time reading this story and it is just amazing! I really love it and I love how santana turn out in the end. It's so different from how we were reading her in the beginning and I really glad you updated and looking forward to more.
D.LO.Snix chapter 8 . 1/24
Yes please a sequel! :D I can't wait to finally read it when it's done! :)
boredsenseless2 chapter 8 . 1/24
Excellent epilogue to a wonderful story (or more suitably an introduction to the sequel). It's been so long since I've read this and I enjoyed getting to know these characters again. Looking forward to the sequel.