Reviews for Short Change Hero
smartass26 chapter 7 . 4/11
This is the 3rd story I read from you in 3 days. So damn good. You got me hooked on your writing. I love the twist in the end. I hve always suspected who was behind it and I liked the way santana dealt with it. Seven rounds was good. Btw rachel should join mercedes as a record clerk and not be a street cop. LOL. Thx for writing. Loved the story.
mcmaverick1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for the sequel. Like really, I can't. No pressure right?

I've actually read half of your stuff and I must say I am friggin impressed. My favorite was the Workaholic, the Wild Woman, and the Recluse (I was still lurking then). But I had to read more of your work.

Awesome!

Now get ack to writing that sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Wow. Like wow. I have been on the edge of my seat this whole time and it's 2 in the morning, just to put things in perspective. I am glad I found it way after it was completed because I'm sure I couldn't bear the suspense and curiosity.

Now. Don't take offense when I say this, but for me, their relationship kind of builds from lust. I mean, they hardly know each other when they say they love each other. However, the acts of love and what Santana would do for her girl is endearing, and scarily entertaining. The occasional humor, and the bonding between Santana and puck is also admirable. Not to mention rachael's protective side.

Everything would be perfect if brittana's relationship was based on a more solid ground. Like what u did with memento vitae. When it is based on a more solid ground, you just lose your shit when something happens, you know.
The angst would have intensified a great deal if the readers seem to feel the love between the two (by the building up to saying "I love you" of course.) my point is that, it would have been more angsty when something bad happened if we were shown (therefor experienced) the process of falling in love more.
Audioslavery chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Gosh I just had to read through this fic again. It's really amazingly written.
Audioslavery chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Sequel. Yes? Yes. :D maybe? Please D:
Brittanasreader chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
You have amazing,writing skills one of the best i read even if i'm not much into sad stories ... anyway i think you could write books like some others amazing writers around here,just never stop writing i bet you could do amazing things
sarzah23 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
fun story! thanks for writing!
Niki chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwwesomeeeee!
r e l chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Wow amazing story! Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Great plot! I really like the twist at the end!
yamiperv chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
lol to be honest with you, I suspected it to be wheels X3 but I really gotta hand it to you... The whole story kept me on my toes the entire time! It was that GOOD! Also to prove to you how good it was, I actually stayed up all night to finish this, hahaha XP

I really like what you did towards the last half of this chapter. Santana turns into the demon to protect the angel Brittany, as much as it is twisted, it is also very romantic! and I love every bits and pieces of it! Idk, call me crazy, but I likes what I likes XD

Love can make people into many things and I would also do what Santana does to protect my girl. I really like the idea of Santana doing all these bad things to protect Brittany! I just can't express all my feelings towards this, but just know that I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!

I hope you would do a sequel to this, so that we can see how far Santana will go (but I doubt she can go any further since she's already killing people lol) I really wish there are more fanfics like this out there!

anyway, I have been blabbing a lot and again, I love everything! Especially Santana! :)
Santanalover16 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
wow, seriously one of the best fanfics i've ever read! i also read Glimpse, Random Glimpses and i'm reading Memento Vitae and they're all amazing fics. congradulations, you're an amazing writer!
kp83 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Whoa, that was intense! Santana seriously lost it at the end, but regardless, it was a pretty entertaining story! Great job!
Brittandsan4evs chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
NOOO u can't do that to britt, she has to be ok
quarian chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Amazing how you wove and interwove this. I don't usually read brittana w a lot of 3rd party outside storyline and time but you kept this interesting and really intricate and clever that I kept wanting to read more. Luckily I started when it was complete. It did accompany me from 4 to 5am last night too.. Poignant near the end but still w a lot of good fuzzy brittana love.