Reviews for Anniversary
Spagna Conquistador chapter 1 . 6/19
Lol imagine waking up with your cat gone and dome naked gut right there ans when you ask who he is, he just jumps at you an kisses you. Hey, can I get a sequel yo this?
Spagna Conquistador chapter 1 . 6/14
I beg of you. Please, please continue this?
Lovetoday2012 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Love this!
Maleficent Tiger chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
:D
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I would LOVE to hear Arthur's explaination of everything! X3
Good job on this, I'm not sure how but you almost completely stole an idea from me. Granted yours was published sooner and it wasn't exactly the same, but whatever it was still good and I'd like to hear more.
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Please write another chapter! I have to know Alfred's reaction!
OMG chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was amazing but please write the next chapter I am desperate to know what happens!
AliceFalls chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Update! Please? UPDATE!
DragoncatKHfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Please continue this story, I want to see Alfred's reaction.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is so cool. I love it.
RejectedxPancakes chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is so cute and it's really well written :3 I absolutely love it! But I would love for more! What happens next in this fluff filled story? Write another chapter! PLEAASEEEEE :D
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
THIS IS BRILLIANT! but i wanna know what happens next! DX please?
Apple-Cola chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ahh! This is so adorable! I love it completely!

I love how Arthur still fusses over Alfred's manners even when he's a cat.

The ending was very funny and cute. I think Alfred is in for a very strange day! XD

Good job! :D
Maki Harukawa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
you should REALLLLLLLLLLLY make another story or a bonus chapter for this please? *watery eyes* _ I am going to favorite this :D
bourgeoicheese chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Omg... ok, Alfred's POV: Wake up. Look for my cat. See a naked dude. (at least i think he's naked...) WTF? Naked dude comes up to me and kisses me. Yup. Normal day.