Reviews for Pay the Piper
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sad, but sweet and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I hope you make it into a story!
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
excellent story, very deep!
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow, this might be "darker" but actually it didn't stirke me as dark, but instead a very non-sappy, interesting take on KakaSaku. The confrontation, but the arrnaged nature of it...so original.

I've never heard of this premise before, but I really really liked it. I think it fits Sakura so well, the dedicated-to-her-job, prove-to-everyone-she's-a-woman shinobi. Annnnnd if that requires moving in with Kakashi, then so be it.

It makes sense that Kakashi would sort of go along with it, pulled in by his own apathy...and the limey part. Wow, even that had so much meaning in it. Showing that perhaps there a connection for more, but the conflict that Kakashi has about it...yet he's open to loving perhaps.

I would LOVE to see more of this. Hear from Sakura's side, as she's on this mission, if her mindset changes from all-business to perhaps wanting to fan the spark of life inside Kakashi because she cares about him...

GAH! So good...I don't mean to blather. I know you're busy with The Samurai and the Oni Girl (which I love, btw,) but if you could ever make another chapter for this...that would be AWESOME.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this is really good more please?
Emjan-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Even though you are planning on doing this story darker I hope it will end in light. It is really good, but is she in love with him and want him while he just accept her and let her move in? It feels like he doesn't have any strength left and just let her rule. I guess I'm just not used to a Kakashi who does what others tell him to do. Anyway, I will put this story on alert and wait for the continium.
quarterdark chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
:) good story
Linnorria chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is such a fascinating concept. Naruto is too much of a boy/kid focused manga to really get into the potential of what it would really mean to be a kunoichi, and what might be expected of you. But you have some pretty interesting ideas. I mean, given the fairly high shinobi death rate... I just wonder how other female characters would deal with this concept. And how it would be affected by clan membership. Now I'm really pondering.
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, this is very interesting!

What fanart was it that inspired you to do this?

Please Update Soon!
eurlynx chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Youve got me hooked for sure! That was very easy to read through and held my attention quite well. Great job! Update soon!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
oh i like the start of this please keep writing kay :)
XOXRENTXOX chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
love it keep going!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A thought-provoking piece that makes you wonder who, exactly, will gain the most from this encounter: Kakashi, Sakura, or Konoha?

Good work, Nmmi.