Reviews for Afflicted
applepieshiomai chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
Oh my, i just checked the comments below.. wow you dear commentor below, are really angry. I think the author has every right to design his/her story as he/she wants and as readers, all we could hope is for it to turn out the way we want it to be. Dont discourage creative minds, just because you didnt like flow of the story. Really. I also think you are not in any position to tell other people to die.

As for me, well on the contrary, i am actually looking forward for more ichiruki interaction in the future. There are so many open questions, such as why did ruki see a werewolf, who changed ichigo and what is senna's real intention and how the relationship between ichigo and rukia will unfold, what role will the werewolf ichi will play? And what was his dream was all about? I will look forward on how the story will progress, i habe a feeling that these new found feelings for ichigo will be important to recognize the feelings he will have for rukia and senna's emotions towards ichigo might be actually destructive for her.. please update soon! I know its been 4 years but still, this story has alot of potential, please use it.
applepieshiomai chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
I hope this tory gets updated soon.. i am thirsty for the ichiruki interaction.. so many open questions :) a very nice story actually. Please update soon.. i know its been ages, but still please continue
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
WILL YOU JUST DIE!? STOP IT WITH THE DAMN ICHISENN ALREADY!?
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 19 . 10/15/2015
THIS FUDGED UP THING IS ONLY ICHISENN.
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
. THE PISSING FUCKING ASSING FUCK FUCK FLICK SHIT ASS WRITER! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
Of for the love of fuck! IS THEDAMN THING ICHIRUKI OR NOT!? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!? I feel so paranoid right now
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED?! IS IT ICHIRUKI OR ICHISENN?! OH GOD!
rukiakurosaki07 chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
1. Why is Rukia such a stupid,full-of-herself bitch. 2. Is this gonna end up being Ichigo harem cause if it is I'm leaving because I only ship IchiRuki.
Jade Rojo chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
OMG.. my hearth can't stop running like crazy !
Black Bankai chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
This is really good!
ej chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
What happens next?
Zero chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Ok even though this is a fan story site you have made only very hard to catch grammer mistakes and for future reference Rengi should be her overprotective brother not the best friend but I still love it!-O ;-)
yuiyuki chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is killing me..I know that this is an ichiruki fict but the fact that ichigo is being such a wuss to deny senna is starting to piss me off! Please continue and write some ichiruki justice!
P.s the fanfict is awesome btw!
delax chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
This here is some great fun times, whether you continue it or not doesn't change that!
...
Kinda wish I didn't chose to read it over sleeping but whatevs.
Akum chapter 21 . 8/15/2014