Reviews for Afflicted
ej chapter 21 . 1/20
What happens next?
Zero chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Ok even though this is a fan story site you have made only very hard to catch grammer mistakes and for future reference Rengi should be her overprotective brother not the best friend but I still love it!-O ;-)
yuiyuki chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is killing me..I know that this is an ichiruki fict but the fact that ichigo is being such a wuss to deny senna is starting to piss me off! Please continue and write some ichiruki justice!
P.s the fanfict is awesome btw!
delax chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
This here is some great fun times, whether you continue it or not doesn't change that!
...
Kinda wish I didn't chose to read it over sleeping but whatevs.
Akum chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
noble4259 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
please finish the story im too into it! also i like senna but i like ichiruki more! so make it moe ichiruki please!
noble4259 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
great story! so suspenful!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
i finally get it, because he licked her cut as a werewolf, she caught it. It's kinda the same affect as biting her.
Me chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Great plot so far but you really need to update more! Its 2014 and your last chapter that you updated was in 2012! Please update soon! I know you're busy and all but still, we all love you!
schoolgurl95 chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
This is really good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
i want ichiruki.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Any chance for an update soon?
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Ooh! The "incident" is when he Changes and how many days since the "incident" is like how many days since the last work incident kind of thing or whatever. Got it! XD see, I catch on. ;
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Hi! I love this story so far. I do have a question. I thought I read somewhere that it had been two years since he was bitten but it says (as of this chapter) 1 day since incident. Unless the "incident" is Ichigo getting hit by the car? Also, if Ichigo is 17, why was there a mention of middle school? Even at 15 he'd be in Highschool. I don't know, maybe I miss-read or got something's mixed up.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I think I choose the "have an affair with" when comes to this story!