Reviews for A Fall Through the Ground
Angst Splatter chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Bahahahaha. That's some karma right there. Katara snooping, falling into a hole, and getting found by the person she's trying to snoop on.

I actually really enjoy these fics that explore Katara during this period in the show, especially fics that actually explore the idea instead of just calling her slurs and claiming they hate her.

So I liked how they were forced to work together and Katara scrambling up a Zuko who is most decidedly not pleased by this turn of events gave me a nice chuckle. I thought it was smart of Zuko to not completely roll over and just accept what was going on but to make sure he also was saved. He's got a lot of self-preservation in that way. How much it must of hurt Katara to have to hand over the necklace, even if only for a little while, to the person who found it and found a way to use it against her before.

I also liked the ending where they're able to let their guard down a little. Very nice fic.
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That is definitely an original plot idea lol. As much as I wanted romance, I'm satisfied with this. It's good to show them coming to an understanding about each other and having trust build up between them. :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was a nice story and I like how Zuko and Katara's sort-of-but-not-really-friendship developed.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice work on this. Very cool.
jfdap af chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awesome job with this. Zuko and Katara's characters were written excellently! Keep up the good work. _

-Tk.
MissYuna chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Cute! I like your characterization - very true!
Jojo246875 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
First Avatar fanfic I've read, and I love it!
Meditrina chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Damn. That was fun. :) Excellent way to wrap up my last service month of residency!
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
WOW THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice, I really liked the beginning and, well, all the interactions.
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I liked the cuteness. Katara was a little harsh at first, but it all worked out :) I like how Katara could've bended the vines to help her out in the first place. :P
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I thought it was very cute! You did a good job at conveying Katara's curiosity towards Zuko while being sure to enforce that she's still angry at him for everything he's done to her and her friends. She and Zuko have a good rhythm of give and take in their conversation as well.
Heala chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
More more more!
1323jv5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was a fun read! I loved their interaction, very well written
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lovely! I loved their interaction. You did a great job with Katara, showing how she responded to Zuko's proximity. You can tell she's sort of sexually aware of him on a level she doesn't even realize. Another please?