Reviews for Hoover Dam!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 19 . 11/25
Good day, good night, and good luck.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 19 . 11/24
Yes i can't wait till your next update I'll be looking forward to it! I'll be great! Poor robot and i wonder what barbara wil think lol~
Lina03 chapter 9 . 9/20
oh I so love this fic, it's so hilarious I've lost count of how many times I've reread it now )
Deathe chapter 19 . 8/2
No! What happens now?! How will Megatron react?! Will he think his squishy interfaced with someone else or something?! Will he be jealous?!
Good story by the way.
PrewalShadeX chapter 19 . 7/26
Please update soon!
chickieroy chapter 19 . 7/19
please upload more some time soon I really want to know what will happen next
willow-wisp-kitten chapter 19 . 6/22
aww... its so cute! love your story hope you continue it.
T.Tvieux chapter 19 . 6/17
je suis en amour avec cette histoire. s'il vous plaît mettre à jour bientôt. il est maintenant 2015, après tout. alors s'il vous plaît mettez à jour vous êtes un écrivain incroyable. je ne peux pas attendre pour en savoir plus. et Harry va faire avec chaque petit mousseux qu'ils font et tuent? est ce que cela va être mpreg? ce serait adorable. harry avec son ventre gros et étant même crazyer cause des hormones. si mignon. je peux juste imaginer. bien s'il vous plaît ne pas oublier cette histoire maintenant de député d'accord? vous avez beaucoup de gens qui attendent à côté de moi pour une mise à jour. et depuis sa fait tellement longtemps pourriez-vous nous le faire savoir ce qui est arrivé à vous. avez-vous été blessé par un maniaque fou qui est un ennemi de toutes les choses qui ne sont pas exacts? avez-vous vous perdez en chassant un papillon et la chute d'une chute d'eau parce que vous étiez pas regardant étiez vous alliez et d'être emportés en aval qu'à une certaine façon se retrouver dans le désert serounded par cactuse avec des scorpions? ou (GASP) avez-vous été kisnapped par un fan fou qui vous ligoté dans un placard et il fait de vous les écrivez Storys afin que personne ne puisse en profiter? oh l'horreur! s'il vous plaît ne soyez pas mort s'il vous plaît que vous avez à vivre! vous entendez-moi vivre! oh um (toux) ok donc euh maintenant que cela est fini je vais juste continuer comme normale s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît s'il vous plaît mettre à jour. oh! et s'il vous plaît excuser les mots mal orthographié. l'orthographe et la grammaire ne sont pas mes.
Oh, et s'il vous plaît rappelez-vous que Google traduction ne sera pas traduire mot à mot et peut rearange quelques mots de sorte qu'il pourrait être embrouillé. je suis désolé que je écrit cela en français, mais mon ordinateur met atomatically chaque chose en français puisque je ne peux pas lire l'anglais. im pas une personne très techi si je ne suis pas sûr de savoir comment son fait. il ne dites-moi quelle langue il était avant si thats cool mais si vous me demandez.
Liung Arkeanda chapter 19 . 5/30
I was recommended this years ago as being total and complete crack, and the best comedy ever. Rereading it, I again find myself in complete agreement.

I do find myself musing on Harry's comments on bestiality... Really, the act of bestiality is wrong because either a) humans, God's Chosen are not reproductively compatible with animals, mere beasts, and recreational intercourse is a sin and sex must only be for procreation; or b) animals can't give consent.

Putting the first aside as totally irrelevant to 90% of today's society, in the case of sentient nonhumans I think we can use the Captain Kirk rules of consent: 1) does it understand what is being proposed? 2) Can it clearly communicate "no" if it wants to at any time? 3) Is it in a state of mind, by maturity, sobriety, and mental health, to make informed and complex decisions? If the answers to all of the above is yes, then congratulations there are no basic moral issues attached to your decision to approach that being for sexy fun times.

Put that way, suddenly a lot of crack pairings become a whole lot less squicky, I found. So though this pairing is crack, the fact that half the pairing is a giant organic robot doesn't really phase me.

The advantages of having a foot in both the sci-fi and fantasy genres, I suppose.
Lekaiel chapter 19 . 4/29
Noooo, I want more ;0;
Zayabel Draga chapter 19 . 4/25
AAWEEE sadly its been 2 years!
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 4/25
OMG sexual frustration from a robot! I'm dead!
Kai19 chapter 18 . 4/20
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! I won't lie, I'm deeply upset, I really loved this story...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14
I love the fact that everyone is begging for more when you havent even been on for 4 forking years :P
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 4/2
Hahaha, Harry has a weird sense of humour doesn't he? Poor Megatron. Thinking of having coitus with a human. More chapters please.
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »