Reviews for Hoover Dam!
dilarauysal chapter 19 . 11/13
Update please
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 9 . 11/8
I just love that megatron calls Harry his squishy.
That's it. All I wanted to say
Jordansdevil chapter 19 . 10/29
This is cute
dilarauysal chapter 1 . 9/29
sooo awesome!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 19 . 9/1
This is awesome! Surprisingly awesome. I don't usually like transformers but I think I'll go look now.
AngelxCloud chapter 19 . 7/29
aeweeeee that is ADORABLE
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
on ao3 I am under texttospeechoutfit and I am asking again to podfic some of the fics on ffnet. be aware my username is literal so take a listen to one of my posts and see if the British voice is ok for you. thanks for taking the time! love hoover damn
BrilliantLady chapter 19 . 7/20
Awww, it's always sad when you find a good fic but it hasn't been updated in years. You should come back and work on this one some more! :)
BrilliantLady chapter 3 . 7/20
Last couple of lines made me laugh out loud. :) That'd sure look good on a resume, indeed! :D
Silverish chapter 19 . 7/4
I miss this fic. I've probably read it a dozen times. Please don't let it die. Johnny 5's alive! I picture your laptop looking like the robot from short circuit. Lol.
deaththecripple chapter 19 . 7/1
Oh my gosh I'm glad I made it to the 26th page of whoever' favorites I found this story on. It takes a lot for me to enjoy a transformers story (I have little brothers who went through a transformers phase, so that's where that comes from) but this is hilarious and adorable and I hope you're doing all right and I know you're probably busy, but if you do decide to come back to this I'll be excited to see what Barbara thinks about the baby!
Sunnydg chapter 9 . 6/28
Whenever Megatron calls Harry his 'Squishy' it reminds me of Finding Nemo and then my mind starts to wander... Finding Nemo will never be the same
billiefrog51 chapter 19 . 6/24
Aaaaw Harry had a baby! Please come back to finish this beautiful story!
billiefrog51 chapter 4 . 6/24