Reviews for Redemption
amythestblade chapter 1 . 3/24
Love the idea of the disguise watch for the invisible car.
OrangeAfterglow chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
OAG is now a puddle of goo on the floor.

thank you for a fantsatic fic!
Emmalyn chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Aww, I loved this story so much! It was witty, funny, and sweet by turns, with just enough drama (emotional and situational) to keep things spicy and interesting. I couldn't stop "turning pages," as it were, not even to review individual chapters! :O I have to say, I'm really glad you included Metro Man in the fic, even though I wanted to smack him once or twice, because he helped round out this AU Metro City. I also like that you had Megamind and Roxanne grow throughout the entire process of dating, falling in love, and being together (not necessarily in that order, hehe). It made them feel more "real," more three-dimensional. All in all, a great fic and a lovely happy ending. Thanks so much for posting this!
GeneSilver chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Thanks for the wonderful story :) I greatly enjoyed this.
Phenixia Sama chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I just finished it. Really nice story indeed. You did a good job to make new chapters after your wonderful Revenge.
Phenixia Sama chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Oh! That chapter was fantastic! I like it when Megamind show a bit more of maturity. The way you explored their psychology is really interesting!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
mmm i hope u have more stories so that we readers can read. i totally loved this chapter and the whole trilogy thingy. anyway -Let God bless u!, Avi .
Vivid Imaginest chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Plot bunnies are wonderful things. If you sleep on them though, they multiply so be careful... I found that out the hard way.

This has been a very fun trilogy to read and it had a very well thought through and happy ending. Thanks for the journey! I hope you'll be able to take us on more of them soon.

Maybe you should sleep on some plot bunnies? D
Up In Arms100 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
EPIC! I freaking love this! And so everything has a happy ending, yay! But I was wondering...more stories? Please? Please?
jessi chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Excellent story! One of the best Megamind stories I have read in a while. Good job.
rmroxs chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Very Excellent writing! I love how you tied all loose ends :D and the proposal was so sweet! Nice work, had fun reading it!

Keep up the great writing!
CCGurl chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I must say this is one of the better stories that I read. I could actually see a movie in this! Very well written!

P.S. - Totally understand you about the plot bunny thing. That started to happen after I started my Alice in Wonderland fanfic (even though it turned out to be a different fandom, How to Train Your Dragon.)
FluffyFurball chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
kind of blah ending, but a nice story over all.
nineteennintytwo chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
That's how plot bunnies work; they just hop out of nowhere ;) It's actually similar to 'Those Seven Months'. The oneshot I wrote before was supposed to be something silly to satisfy my inner fangirl, but then someone wanted to know about the secret dates...and ideas instantly came to me :)

This has been a great read, and I'm always happy to offer my advice in beta-ing.
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
*cocks eyebrow* that's it? *starts squeeking* wah? I NEED MORE! I JUST GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! WE NEED TO SEE THEM MARRIED AND HAVING BABIES! PLEASE! I"M NOT ABOVE BEGGING SUGAH!

anyway totally enjoyed this story and hope you'll continue it.