Reviews for What Ties Them Together
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
that was friggin epic! i loved it, it was so detailed and it was an awesome story line and it all made sense unlike others i have rd. loved it!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Well done! :)
calleigh4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this was cute. liked it very much
atheart101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was AWESOME!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really enjoyed this one :) Awesome! Thanks for writing.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very nice. If only! lol
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
holy shit woman.i think you killed me. bloody oath...that first line, knocked me off my feet...how the hell am i meant to go to school now! my heart is going between racing...and stopping totally! LOVED IT!

Love NCISchick xoxooxox just having a mild heart attack...some warning next time please.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The flashback was wonderful. I love the way Lanie goaded her into going after Castle and Castle sent Gina packing as soon as he knew Kate was on the way.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was a lot of fun. I never realized that the elephant in the room had a choice of color - I'm sure I'll use that in the future for some upcoming relationship. Again, this was cute.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I love it! Wonderful idea :)

I especially liked the elephant-question!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved this story! I wish this was what happened in the series! However, AU is not bad either! I loved how Kate described the elephant between Rick and herself! It was so them! I loved the proposal too! Thanks for writing this!
natalieannej chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wholy wow! Sam that was amazing! I LOVED IT! could read it over and over again!

ygdihosjakdsfghj hahahahaha :)

Keep Writing! X
Emma chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I love it, wonderful story. :)
angel-junkie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
STUPID PHONE LOGGED IN!

*blushes* Geez, Sam! Way to talk a girl up. Lol. I'm glad that I could help out with this, because it was amazing.

'Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum'? A perfect description of our favourte male detectives.

'Lips dancing together'? Another perfect description. I actually closed my eyes and saw the Knockdown kiss. Which was only added to with the 'moans of appreciation'.

*shipper-heart-explosion* (which I think I stole off you..?)

Just.. Wondermous (an xraydiva24 word. I'm a thief tonight).

Beautiful representation of them, and what ties them togther (yeah, I did).

Well done D