Reviews for The Party
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh yeah, that's totally what he would do. Very funny!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay you're just MEAN! I so wanted the whole thing - surprise party including Steve's reaction... what a concept? I'm sure you're not doing anything for the next couple of days, so please plan to post the "full" thing soon. LOL. Seriously, the idea is very creative and the idea that Kono would "google" Steve was funny.
TnJAGAz chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very good - well done. It was perfect. :)
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hahaha, I love this random snippet - they're right, a surprise party is probably not the best idea for Steve. The dialogue felt true to the characters, despite the shortness of the story! I also love that this is based on a real-live event, that's awesome - how did everyone react to your reaction/what did you do once you realised what was actually going on? XD Anyway, good job!
plws chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love it. I can see this happening. Just WOW
jesseofthenorth chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Nice work! Fun little snippet well done!
norriski chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was very cute... and insightful of Danny to point out there might be a problem.
jodm chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Short, cute, and terrifically funny! Hope you'll give us moore stories in the future!
Synbou chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it! I could see this conversation. Thanks for sharing!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow...based on real events, very good. And I agree, a surprise party for Steve is probably not a good idea unless you can disarm him first. Thanks for sharing with us.
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Too cute!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Can totally see this happening and am glad Danny was the voice of reason...
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Haha! Great story (both the fic and your own experience)! :)
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
lol...That does seem like a reaction Steve would have to a surprise like that XD
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I could SO see Steve doing this! Great (personal) story!