Reviews for To Belong to You
eridani chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Before I get into the meat of this review, thank you for that excellent little tribute to Australian politics! Original characters can be such a dicey game in fanfic, but Bo is one of the best I've seen in any fandom for ages. I'd totally go read a story about her.

You write the Sookie & Eric banter so brilliantly! The first few chapters had me frequently laughing out loud at the genius one liners that kept cropping up while they were in the planning stages of this little campaign. I loved that you wrote Sookie with plenty of sass and that she wasn't just falling all over herself in helpless admiration of Eric. She was sparky and clever and doing her best to save the people she loved, with the occasional supportive push for Eric. It's also real nice to see a good action adventure-ish plot. While I enjoy good shipping ad much as the next person, I do prefer it when the Eric/Sookie romance comes in the broader context of a great page turning plot, which is what you've done here-and very successfully too. I can safely say this is he most fun I've had reading fanfic in ages.
Trajedy99 chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Good story thank you. I look forward to reading more of your work. But, how the hell did Julia get a guernsey? Thank you and Regards. Trudy.
Trajedy99 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Ha Ha Ha, "as long as you bring your own drinks and know all the words to Thunder Struck, they don't care what you are". How true, I had one of those Bar b ques last Sunday. Typical Aussies. Thank you and Regards. Trudy
DutchessTiki chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Awesome Story! You had me literally laughing out loud, and I cannot say enough about your plots originality . You Freakin Rock!
zarelly chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I just LOVED the ending! My heartbeat was going faster as I read what Eric was saying to Sookie. It was just so damn sexy. Definitely what Eric would say.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
loved it great work keep it up is there going to be more
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Snowf86 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Really enjoyed your story! Am a west australian gal and loved your australian jibes, particularly the ones about julia! Thanks
murgatroid-98 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Very nice. Sookie seems to need the pep talk after a life time of being made to feel like a freak. I like Bo's advice to Bill, too.
writergirl89 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Very good.
TheLadyKT chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Chipndalegal chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
I had such a good time reading this story again. You write beautifully. I love your strong and smart Sookie. I adore your in charge, yet sweet when he should be, Eric. It was a pleasure watching them let down their guards and allow themselves to fall in love. Great plot, great characterization and a satisfying resolution to the Russell situation. I loved it.
VAlady chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
You brought this to conclusion so neatly. I especially liked Eric's no nonsense approach with Sookie. She is so much more than she allows herself to believe.
EtherealDemon chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Aww... what a lovie-dovie cuddly last chapter... which I loved.

Now that it's over I'm just a bit worried that there wont be any more awesome Jason, Terry and Andy now that the story seems to be headed to Oz... particularly worried there'll not be any more Jason. You just write him so wonderfully that I really want more of him... OK so I should probably just stop rambling and get to the start of the sequel to see if I have anything to worry about.
racecz5 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I've been enjoying your re-edited version so thanks!