Reviews for Vocalizing
Venipa chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I do find snape's voice very the movies as i do lucius n voldie. *sighs dreamly*
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow. The details of Severus' voice does to Harry were very good.
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
;D wow excellent.
BregoMellonNin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Holy wow! This was SO hot! Damn...
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good grief!
That was bloody hot stuff!
potterfan310 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
love it! please write more on this, it's brill. maybe each of Snape's speeches like the one with werewolfs "turn to page 394' or when their in Harry's occumlemency lessons.

I don't think I'll be able to watch this part in the film again without giggling from thinking of this Lol :)

plarain chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Holy crap that was hot! I'm never going to be able to read that or hear it in the movie without getting aroused now! You rawk my small little world. Thanks for writing!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I read this a while ago and I love the concept of Harry being able to get off just on Snape’s voice. I always wondered what Snape would think if he found out that Harry was actually copying his speech instead of ‘ignoring’ him
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love the voice thing. I hope you do more in this series.
kiokukara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Haha, yummy, totally sexy. I can see how the beginning speech could be... should we say... intriguing.

Keep up the good work!

Lou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is so fucking hot. Loved this,now I need to take a cold shower,,,,,or just take care of myself. :D maybe I'll read it again for some motivation. *happy sigh*
nekolin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Why the ETHER are your fics so hot? Holy shipping I had to wipe my nose WAY too many times for that one... Hit the nail on the head with his sexy voice :'3 keep being awesome? Please? Off to read more smarty now :'D
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
so good.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
wow. never read that as sexy before now. thank you for tainting that lovely speech as you have~~!
Charxilyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ah! I remember reading this awhile ago and after a few weeks I realized I hadn't put it on my favorites. So I spent days looking for it, and yes! I finally found it! :D It's just as amazing as I remember it, I hope you keep writing! :3