Reviews for Shoes, red
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like this one, it was random and fun :)
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh this. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's beautiful in its short simplicity, and I absolutely love it.

Everyone was completely in character. I think you also captured the heart of the show excellently. It has a bit of a theme of wonder in the flow of your words and it works brilliantly.

Fantstic job, really :)

-Dom
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Brilliant as usual! Timey-wimey goodness and beautifully well written. I think my favourite moment is the quiet one just at the end. No bravado or drama - just lovely and understated.
CJ Burns chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
The concept is awesome and I loved the first line - it really got me hooked into reading this!

I don't understand why the Doctor says his last line "quietly". Do you mean sad quiet, or do you mean that soft, half-smile voice he uses when he's trying to be clever?

I enjoyed reading this, thanks!
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
lol... oh, this is such a wonderful idea. Brilliant! :D
Akira43 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great job with using the wibbly-wobbly properties of time to explain what happened to her shoes, although I do wonder how the doctor found them after they were stolen? Or was he the one who stole them in the first place...?
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was wonderful, in-character, and adorable.

Also, I now have to go back and find all the times Amy's wearing red shoes. I remember the red rubber boots and red heels at the wedding, but I have a sneaking suspicion there were more...

Anyway, this story is fantastic!
Dogs2me chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ok, this was...

Strange. Some of it nearly most of it didnt make sence.

Maybe you should re-do this?

No hard feelings

Dog2me

PS- I have a forum about Doctor Who where you can RolePlay and stuff like that. Please join.