Reviews for No More Vicodin
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I read this ages ago and I couldn't forget it, though I had forgotten who wrote it and where I read it.

It's really powerful and horrifying and sad - *worse* than most character-death stories, because normally character-death is the end of the story, House's life is going to go on, with his best friend dead and himself paralyzed, living with and dependent on Cuddy.
CherrieeeL chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
He was stunned. Speechless. Finally he managed to articulate a question. "Did he suffer much?"

Gah!That really hurts! Me and Wilson and House...

The plot was great but the ending was really upset. Maybe u can add a chapter talking about House was suicided...:\\\\*sighed*

TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awesome! The thing about your fics is that they always leave me wanting a sequel! It'd be interesting to see how he copes with grief and guilt over Wilson and his new life. Will Cuddy stick around?

great story
lilawonder chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow! Didn't see that Wilson thing coming. Great one shot packed a powerful punch.
what chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Dude, seriously? It was pretty well written, but damn; no Jimmy? :(
rslhilson chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Linked here from the Sick!Wilson LJ. What a sad, painful story to read (painful in a good way, of course!). Wilson having a heart attack at the sight of the jump was one thing, but pushing through it to save House was another. Beautiful storyline, and nicely written!
Cookie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Noooooooooo! you cant kill off Wilson!