Reviews for It's All Haiku to Me
starrgirl22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my! Poor Steve! :) Very amusing!
ras0629 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
omg lmao i loved this!
wcfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I just read a depressing fic. I really needed the laugh so thank you for this. I loved that Steve's haiku's rhymed. Especially loved the last one.
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This story was fantastic! It was so so so funny! I love Steve's unintentional Haiku! My other favourites were;

My poor Uncle Steve

needs lots and lots of backup.

Danno told me so."

and

"Steve prefers not the

gentle rain of spring, but the

loud rain of gunfire."

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad to see there's a sequal xD
Schroll91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh my God, this was so funny. I love your one-shots which turns into two-shots(don't no what that is called). They are so great, so funny. Love the characters and the funny sories you come up with. Please continue.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was too funny. Thanks so much for sharing!
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i almost died with laughter! i knew that kono was going to join in i didn't know steve was going to do it! nice, very nice!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
LOL, hilarious and cute. I love Danny high-fiving Kono and the fact that they all liked haiku. And then Steve starting in! I want to see them try and avoid haikus while interrogating a suspect. :-D Or maybe they'd decide it's a good idea, like all their other outrageous torture ideas. :-D Thanks for sharing!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, this is really great, funny and lovable.

I was writing a

great haiku one day when I

ran out of syllab-
SilverCloud3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love when Steve and Danny banter- this was such a cute story! And the haiku about Jersey is 100% percent true lmao.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
lol awesome, I remember writing haiku at school
nellybean chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was fun...I never really did get into Haiku, but the story make me giggle so thanks!
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I am still laughing at this. I LOVE Steve and his Yoda comment, Grace's haiku that she turned in (don't tell me that was *her* idea (but it was much better than Mr. Hoppy, and I loved the final haiku.

This was great!