Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
Shebali chapter 18 . 6/23
This was a wild ride from start to finish. I'm glad I found this story after it was finished, and I'm really glad it is complete.

Hope to see the sequel someday!
Shebali chapter 2 . 6/22
I can't believe it took me so long to get to this story.

This is glorious!
7054 chapter 18 . 5/27
Wow! That was a wild trip,and I enjoyed almost every minute of it! One of the best Naruto fics I've read.
Dazzle chapter 18 . 5/9
This is a super neat story, thanks so much for writing!
troutman30 chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh gosh yes! I'm going through my list of followed stories weeding out any over two years old without an update and here I find a finished story that I'm going to read again and possibly put it on my list of favorites.
The kicker here is that killing off Kakashi, the most irresponsible character in the manga other than Jiraiya for abandoning Naruto for the first twelve years of his life. Tsunada doesn't count because there is nothing in Canon that indicates she is related to Naruto until they state that her grandmother was the Kyuubi's first container.
Some would say it was Saratobi but in the manga when Naruto starts drawing on Kyuubi's power against Neji Saratobi just calls him "That Boy" I've only seen it in fanfiction that Naruto calls him Jiji.
Waffliesinyoface chapter 18 . 4/18
T'was a fun story. I enjoyed it very much. When I first started reading it, by the summary of the story, I had no idea that Team 7 would kill Kakashi, which was quite a surprise. I always enjoy stories with Anko as Team 7's sensei, because she's just such a cool character.
I'm looking forward to when the next story starts, whenever that may be, because the world you've created is interesting, and I'm curious as to how you would manage the Akatsuki's plots, especially after you killed Gaara.
SeverlyLate chapter 18 . 4/8
Well, adding story to my favority on the merit if killing Kakashi right off alone! Never liked the creep.

Joking aside- kudos! Nice story, especially the second half.
Rasdra chapter 1 . 3/28
Ha! You killed Kakashi. Brilliant and original. I love finding hidden gems like this story looks to be. I'm glad its complete-looking forward to reading more. My only grumble would be the writing style switching points of view -3rd to 1st person and back again between characters which made it a little confusing to read
SageModeSasuke chapter 18 . 3/22
A great story. I was a little board at points with how far apart the dialogue was, but that's just personal opinion on my part. I loved how Naruto wasn't made a chunin when his team was promoted. I would have liked to see a little more resentment, but I understand where this Naruto was coming from in this story. Again, well done. I look forward to reading the sequel.
SageModeSasuke chapter 14 . 3/21
Commanding Hinata is awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 12 . 3/21
I LOVE the fact that Naruto is skilled enough to annoy Jiraiya.
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 3/21
A little surprised by Kabuto's slight change of heart.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 3/20
Awesome first chapter. Well done.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/1
OMG WHT
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 2 . 2/22
For that last bit, all Team Seven learning the Sexy, it being picked apart logically, them all IMPROVING on it, I Favorite this story. Just for that. Also, your Anko characterization is an awesome Ninja Teacher. I like.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »