Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
LittleMaidel chapter 19 . 3/14
My condolences on your loss. This is the first of Larry Huss's stories I have read and I enjoyed it immensely.
Sincerely,
LittleMaidel
Selias chapter 19 . 3/10
That's a real shame, and I'm sorry for your loss.
bagofpopcorn chapter 19 . 2/6
I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. I hope you and the rest of your family are taking care of yourselves.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 19 . 2/4
So sorry for your loss Nathan, your dad was an amazing writer. I only just found this story, yet I loved it immediately! It is so well-written and unique! I'm so glad I had the chance to read this, and to appreciate his work.
InkWave chapter 19 . 1/28
This story was so fantastic and quite unique in the direction that it went in. You father was fantastic writer , and I am sorry for your loss no matter how long ago.
afi123 chapter 1 . 1/9
Holy shit...he actually died lmfao
James chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
RIP Larry. Thanks for the great stories and am you ever live on through your writing.
The Aura Within chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Hey

Damn good story this one. That killing off Kakashi in the beginning was a surprising turn, but since then you've done a damn good job to keep me hooked.

I'm sorry things turned out this way. Really love your writing.

The Aura Within
apeljohn chapter 19 . 11/19/2016
I'm sorry for your loss. Your father's excellent stories have given me a great deal of pleasure; such a good writer and student of the human condition deserves better.
NatNicole chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Only one word describes this entire fic - pure AWESOMENESS! *grins* It's interesting, has a great plot, the interactions are fantastic & love the characters (especially Anko).
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
:O ...Holy chiz. These kids actually obeyed Kakashi's idiotic order! *facepalms*
On the plus side, BRILLIANT coz of character development & originality.
pierre chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
just reread the whole story... larry did a great job with that one, developping kishimoto's cardboard cutouts in so many interesting and humane directions.

thank you, larry. and thank you Nathan too.
Dude chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
This is a great story and I am sadden to see it uncompleted.
HighValour chapter 19 . 10/10/2016
... I only just noticed that this story, which I deeply enjoyed, had been updated since I'd last read it and was very excited to see if it was a notification regarding a sequel. instead I was 'greeted' by this disheartening news.

My deepest condolences to yourself Nathan and your family from a fan of Larry Huss' work.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
The amusing thing is that, given the clan pride that is deeply in-grained in the Naruto world, any children born from a captured bloodline user are probably going to defect to their clan's village and cause the downfall of the village that took their parent(s).
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »