Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
LysaJane chapter 19 . 7/13
Sad to hear of your loss. It was the first story of your dad that I read and I liked It a lot and would have love the sequel I'm sure. It was fast pace, action packed with the right amount of sarcastic humor that I like. Thank you Larry Huss for this great story.
breakingheart93 chapter 19 . 6/11
Hello, I would just like to leave my condolences for the death of your father. He was a talented story writer and I’ve read this one in particular many times. I shall continue to come back and reread it in remembrance
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 6/2
you-you killed him. You MONSTER *sobs*
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 6/2
(I'm the guest that commented, bothering to sign in to read this)
Yah boi! A proper team seven fic
troutman30 chapter 2 . 5/22
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! In ten years of reading things on this site I've never read a story where Sakura and Sasuke were taught the Sexy Jutsu. I do remember a couple where Naruto was taught by Karenai or Anko just what it was supposed to look like under the clouds, and a couple where he was saved from a beating because he didn't know what was there.
bloodsword007 chapter 19 . 5/10
One of the best stories around.
rest in peace
ironboy32 chapter 19 . 5/7
rip
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 4/6
They actually killed Kakashi in the bell test!
NinjaSun00 chapter 19 . 3/13
Thank you for this. It's a darker and grittier Naruto, though much more realistic about war, I think.

Sorry to hear about his loss.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 19 . 2/24
Oh man... sorry about that loss!
Rainstrom chapter 19 . 1/31
My condolences for your loss. This story was a delight to read, and I am glad I kept reading.
Rainstrom chapter 1 . 1/30
Bad writing style, and you've misspelled Haruno as Haruna every single time.

But this is an interesting concept, and I haven't seen it before. I'll keep reading for now.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 1/22
He went out like a true man. Kudos, by the way, for not being afraid to take people out of the story... lethally.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 18 . 1/2
this was such an amazing story!
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »