Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
BaberKhan chapter 1 . 4/6
They actually killed Kakashi in the bell test!
NinjaSun00 chapter 19 . 3/13
Thank you for this. It's a darker and grittier Naruto, though much more realistic about war, I think.

Sorry to hear about his loss.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 19 . 2/24
Oh man... sorry about that loss!
Rainstrom chapter 19 . 1/31
My condolences for your loss. This story was a delight to read, and I am glad I kept reading.
Rainstrom chapter 1 . 1/30
Bad writing style, and you've misspelled Haruno as Haruna every single time.

But this is an interesting concept, and I haven't seen it before. I'll keep reading for now.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 1/22
He went out like a true man. Kudos, by the way, for not being afraid to take people out of the story... lethally.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 18 . 1/2
this was such an amazing story!
Calebros chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Did they really manage to kill Kakashi at the end of the test?
This is fun. :D
Mugglewizard chapter 19 . 12/12/2017
this was a lovely story. I was looking forward to the sequel until I read the last message. so sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
I loved this look into Kabuto's habit of helpfulness, it was a nice perspective.
Thanks for your hard work!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
lol i'm still gob smacked that you killed kakashi
Zeuseus chapter 19 . 9/12/2017
My condolences to your loss last year.

I'm glad that he was able to bring at least some of his stories to a conclusion before he passed so that future readers would be able to enjoy them and saddened that his other works will not be completed. May he find peace in whatever waits beyond.
aevan chapter 19 . 8/26/2017
Belated condolences on the passing. Consider the story to have been entertaining to yet another.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2017
I enjoyed this story very much, and am sad to hear that its author has passed away. I am thankful for the stories he was able to write, despite the incompleteness of some of them. Thank you for letting us know why they will be unfinished. I am sorry for your loss.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »