Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
VeryPeeved chapter 2 . 11/17
hmm... yes. this is a very weird story. good job.
Ashera fanfics chapter 2 . 11/12
12 seems a little young to see nude people of the opposite sex for a gender separated culture but in the shinobi world it should be canon stuff. 15 YO ninjas not knowing what the opposite sex looks like seems absurd and their shyness (looking at Hinata) is totally the opposite of what something like "Kunoichi classes" is supposed to suggest. Little girls were supposedly told how to seduce boys for their missions. Which brings the question of child soldiers and pedophilia in the Narutoverse and just suggests that it's even more disgusting than the protrayal we get from canon...and it justifies fanon sexualisation of underage characters.
Ashera fanfics chapter 1 . 11/12
Wow, didn't expect that...three academy graduates kill Kakashi by poisoning him with a mixture of multiple poisons and venoms found in the training ground and they actually managed to hit him. Damn, Itachi is gonna be killed by a team of academy graduates too at that point XD!
Tenjo chapter 1 . 11/6
Not sure what it is with the stories I’m coming across tonight, but they’re such a pain to read.

The writing itself is great, I just dislike the content. Way too much focus on the introspective… while somehow also being too clinical and detached. The last four stories I’ve tried tonight were the exact same.

It’s not an objective flaw of course. Others may like it, I just don’t.
AnnaRozeDog chapter 1 . 10/6
so funny thing... i was looking for a good teacher Kakashi fic... found something better'
Knifetistic chapter 1 . 8/10
Aaron: wrong, it kyuubi no Yoko in Naruto, search it up
Aaron Hansell chapter 3 . 6/27
it's kyuubi no kitsune. not kyuubi no yoko.
kitsune in Japanese folklore are spirits not demons.
Venus914 chapter 19 . 6/11
Im so sorry about your dad. He wrote brillianly and his stories are among my favorites.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 6/9
The Uchiha family vs the lives of everyone in Konoha. It might not be fair but they had to die.
TheMany chapter 19 . 6/4
This story was phenomenal, and the knowledge of Larry’s passing sobering. The world has lost a great author and dreamer. I am pleased however that his words still impact new readers even years later, and I hope they will continue to do so for many more to come.
Victor Ebone chapter 19 . 12/17/2021
lonewolf420 chapter 2 . 10/17/2021
Ok the summary don't make since. How dies A dead guy teach any lessons?
HPMARIE chapter 19 . 10/4/2021
Amazing story!
Amun565 chapter 19 . 7/2/2021
Sorry to hear about your father. Thank you for such an interesting story and I wish you all the best.
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/21/2021
Lmao yes kakashi would have fucked them up
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »