Reviews for A Teacher's Glory
HighValour chapter 19 . 10/10
... I only just noticed that this story, which I deeply enjoyed, had been updated since I'd last read it and was very excited to see if it was a notification regarding a sequel. instead I was 'greeted' by this disheartening news.

My deepest condolences to yourself Nathan and your family from a fan of Larry Huss' work.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/29
The amusing thing is that, given the clan pride that is deeply in-grained in the Naruto world, any children born from a captured bloodline user are probably going to defect to their clan's village and cause the downfall of the village that took their parent(s).
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/28
On the downside, missing someone as powerful and skilled as Kakashi will suck when Kaguya comes knocking. Not to mention his vast knowledge he could have passed on but died with him. That is the worst loss of all, actually.
palmtreehead chapter 18 . 8/11
I am very sad that Gaara couldn't be saved in your AU, turning Temari so bitter, but I have to acknowledge it made sense. Plus I am going to console myself by believing she's the one who has Shikamaru interested in girls. Sweet couple of scenes with Hinata and Naruto, and I like the hints that Anko's love life is useful from a diplomatic standpoint! Overall a fantastic story, thanks for sharing.
palmtreehead chapter 17 . 8/11
Wonderful. Almost in tears with the forgiveness lines, my temper and pride makes it almost impossible to do - and that's even though I agree it takes an immense amount of strength to forgive, and it's truly sad how few people understand that.
palmtreehead chapter 14 . 8/10
Love the Zabuza/Anko sub-story, and of course more Hinata is awesome. Sneaky Yamanaka, tricking Temari. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 11 . 8/10
Love Hinata and Shika. Thanks for including more than just team 7 in the awesomeness that is this story
palmtreehead chapter 9 . 8/9
Fantastic, it's amazing how your AU with most characters being more cold-blooded has made your kinder Sasuke plausible. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 8 . 8/9
Thanks for Hinata's viewpoint. I love her and really enjoyed it.
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 8/8
Wow, so many good points from Anko about Kakashi. And Sasuke's thoughts are absolutely hilarious. Also enjoying Naruto's trademark kindness and Sakura's killer instinct is obviously helping here. Thanks for sharing
Nobody Smurf chapter 19 . 6/26
This is a well written and interesting piece. Your father was an excellent writer. May he rest in peace.
Thank you.
faltrock chapter 1 . 6/23
Maddog285 chapter 1 . 6/22
Ok I know this story has been up for a while, but I have just lately been reading Narato stories and I have to say that this start is both brutal and funny in a black comedy way. Good start.
BleedItAndWeep chapter 1 . 6/19
you... you murdered Hatake Kakashi.

well then, you have my interest.
Wow. This is frickin' incredible!
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »