Reviews for Sailor Santa 07 Kasumi's Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please get the next chapter up
Kalladin1989 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome set of stories. Hope we mite see one for halloween and maybe thanksgiving (yes, I know thats an american holliday, just think it would be fun)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
48 hours til Christmas...Please post the next Sailor Santa Fic(s)
Y2Ranma chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this series

I have read Sailor Santa - Substituting for a Bunny Current v0.0 wip at .

I hope you'll have it and more new episodes of Sailor Santa up soon
Reader458 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
YIPEE. New story in this series. And why the heck didn't FF alert me? I was sure I had you on alert. Oh well, added you now.

This was a great chapter. Your writing is superb as always, I really hope the muse will stay with you. :)

Good luck with the writing

Reader458

PS I have a crack fic for SM almost done, I think you would like it. Hopefully I will get it posted before Christmas.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This series is awesome and touching, something made me read the entire set without stop! I hope to see this continue!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Huh, I see you through DOA in here as well. I love this series, and you're going on my favorite authors list for it alone, not to mention some of your other choice works. Well, thanks for writing this cute and wickedly funny series, I truly do wish to see more, bye for now.
04farrellr chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
YAY Salior Santa BACK!
Le Professeur Octopus chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A good story again ... And I would say, better than the previous one ;-)

I'm quite a fan of Sailor Santa and I'm glad to see that you're still writing new episodes :D

Just one thing, don't overuse the drowned twins curse thingy, I don't know ... I think it's weakening your universe a little.

Usagi with Kasumi ? Why not :D Both are very kind and caring women. Even if I would personaly have made Kasumi Santa's Christmas Angel, because, there's no good Christmas stories without a beautiful angel, isnt'it ? ;-))

That said, who's better to be at the side of Queen Serenity that a Christmas Angel ? :D ;-))))

Octopus
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it like always. Going for Usagi/Kasumi? Interesting choice. I hoped that Kasumi would end up with Ranma, Hotaru, and Yuki.