Reviews for Stickered!
canikostar99 chapter 1 . 1/15
*falls over and dies laughing before returning as a ghost* Hold on. What did Rachet's say? I bet it was something along the lines of "Beware of flying objects." and surely Bumblebee's must refer to some sort of taxi service. He's always the first to get handed a human and start chaperoning them.

Could you maybe make a list naming the ideal comedic bumper sticker for each bot? As a tie in comedy thing. Hell, it could even go as far what the stickers could be for decepticons (both prowl and Megatron would be pissed if someone broke into the Decepticon base to put stickers on everyone). I can guess Soundwave's, "I'm not quiet because I'm shy. I'm just planning stupid people's demise." I wonder what they would use for the drones though. They can't all have the same one. It wouldn't be as funny.
buslimpan chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
How did they even... That was hilarious xD
spider warrior chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You just made my sick day, into a yay day!
couriosity chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Worth the read. I giggled for a while after reading this. Definitely going in the favs collection.
dragonbookaddict chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
So funny!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh, Primes' is GOLD!
16DarkMidnight80 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Now only if Prowl and Jazz could sticker the entire Decepticon crew... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
LoL
Burnbee chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
lol!
warperchick chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
theres a tattoo on my cheek stating: I bite back
lawls
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
-dies laughing- o..m..-cant stop laughing long enough to give the awesome writer a proper review of their fic-
emmily chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
wtf?Why didn't you put snuggls time!Anyway soooo freking funny!lol!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
TO MUCH HELARITY(- can't spell that word XD)
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awsome story LMAO funny Love it!
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is Cracktastic! I love it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »