Reviews for Slosh
Viejas chapter 5 . 4/30
I am very much enjoying this story. As a long time fan of AMc, (the 1st thing I read was her Hugo winning "Weyr Search"), i think you are doing her world justice. Keep up the good work!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Quite a cliffy here. Are you going to finish this?
TerraRini chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Will there ever be any more?
Bronze chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Oh what a set up! You give us 5 chapters then stop. That is just so unfair! Especially seeing as Menolly"s one of my personal favorites! I really wish you'd get to this and finish it. I do like the idea of Menolly returning home. Especially as a Journeywomen!
Momma Laura chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Great chapter - Robinton is just so clear-headed where others would take things at face value...hope Menolly recovers quickly!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Keep it going. Very good stuff!
Keritiger chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I love this story! I hope you finish it someday because I feel like I'm reading a short story by McCaffrey to fill in a gap! :)
Starlit jewel chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Aw, the plot was just starting to get into the thick of things! You can't leave it there! :) Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed it :) Menolly is one of my favorite characters and I always liked thinking about what would happen if she and Robinton ran into Alemi and Elgion again. Hope you continue it!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great job so far. You really seem to have a handle on the characters.

Please, please consider finishing this story. It's too good to just leave hanging where it is now.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Thank you for writing this! I wanted menolly to confront her family ever since I read dragonsong! I can never get enough of her, and I think that you portray Master Robinton and Menollys characters very well!
SkyDancer81 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I hope that you finish this!
Annaya Kiera chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I really like this so far and I hope you continue it. I love the stories that have Menolly and the Harpers in it! There is one thing I'd like to mention that I'm unsure if anyone else has brought up: Menolly only has nine firelizards, not ten. :)
Crazy chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Uh-oh! Post the rest so I can figure out what happens!
Suse B chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Woot! I love stories about Menolly! I've always wanted more about her and Half-Circle, Thanks!
Seuna Ailaera chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
More more more! This is an absolutely awesome fic and I would love to see more as soon as possible!