Reviews for You Belong With Me
Will chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I think that that was just great and thanks for speeding up kyle and Amanda's breakup everyone else takes forever.
vonny25 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Love it
mc aj chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
that was great i think you should go on
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like how you use they words on one other smarter stronger faster. Good job.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved it!
tlm2338 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwww! I absolutely LOVE this one shot! Its probably my favorite Kyle xy fabric yet, and I've read tons! I like how you didn't make it seem like Kyle was playing either girl, like many fanfics do. I also liked how proactive both Amanda and Jessi were in taking action in their relationship futures. This was great! I hope you write more Kyle xy!
kessilover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that's was awesome .i liked how you made kyle realize his feelings to Jessi and i loved song; it truly reflected the pain jessi was having .

welcome back :)
AlthosHol chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow I have to say I don't think a story on this site has ever resonated with me so strongly. It's actually very spooky. Every single time I hear that song I instantly start thinking about Kyle and Jessi and how well that song reflects those characters. TO see that I'm not the only one to think that is awesome. Very well done. I can't wait to see an update for Never Alone. Great story all around.
abs07 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aw, loved the angst that built up to their inevitable reunion. Inner thoughts, speeding heartbeat, reading of minds, eyes locking, Kyle gushing over Jessi as she performed, very nice :)
devon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
amazing!plz write more!
larry chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved the kessi interaction and I hope that you'll write more one shots!
peter chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awesome!write again soon!
jane chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this is great and I really want to see more kessi!
shawn chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
good work!I can't wait to see other kessi stories!
Ian chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really liked the kessiness so please write more of them!