Reviews for Big Bang Theory
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/19
detrametal chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
very well written with well developed characters i really enjoyed the piece
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Tsuna indeed the Sky! Even 'stranger' said that to him. X)
a better name chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I was upset for a second, knowing she was going to die. But then again, she might still die if Tsuna isn't crazy, he just wouldn't see her afterwards... Darn you and your darned darkfics.
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
xD awww... lol? OTL yay? I'd like to see more of this AU if you don't mind w- It's so cute lol
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That's a good one! I love the concept. It's nice!

Also, I totally like the part where she said to Tsuna "Your heart grew." - That was heartwarming. I can see the kindness of Tsuna.

Great job in this fanfic!
xbluerainbowx chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is so heartwarming. Portia seems nicer in here than Schizophrenia.

Anyway, nice job! D
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is nice. An expanding heart, one that will not run out of love.
irisdagreat chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
2 tired 2 login in but I waz wondeing if I could use diz...idea? Or maybe try 2 continue da story? Only if u give me permision & if ur not continuaning diz urself...uh email me w/]r answer? -
Ukiuki123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
so. beautiful. can't. handle.

I love this story.
Orithyea chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Honestly, I hate OCs, lololol. But surprisingly, I liked Portia. Very nice story, dear sir.
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked this, a lot. Normally i wouldn't like stories with OC's (they can get very stereotypical) but i didn't mind this one. I actually kinda like her X) and heh, its nice to read bout their relatively peaceful daily life when they're older. Thanks, i enjoyed this lots!
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was brilliant. I...OMG I don't even know what to say. I guess I should start with the concept. It was an interesting idea to compare Tsuna's love and acceptance of people to the Big Bang Theory, and the whole idea was wonderfully executed.

I usually go out of my way to avoid OC's, but you know, I reeeeeally adored Portia. She was so endearing, and so, I dunno, real. By the end of the story, I really sympathized with her, and I smiled the biggest smile when Tsuna offered her a job. I'm actually crying a little while typing this, because that end scene made me so happy and emotional. That's really hard to do.

God, I am rambling now lol

Beautifully written story, and it's totally going in my faves. A true diamond in the rough. Hope to see more from you!

arxiel neaer chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow, nice job!

and complete already? I'll love it if you continue this. :D