Reviews for Aftershock
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 1/16
One of broships for Doctor Who is Jack and the Doctor. Hard to find. *cue sarcasm* Can't imagine why.

In short, I loved it!
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Woah. This is...well...really, really good. Kinda angsty, of course, but sweet. :)
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Oh, Doctor...
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So wonderful! I love it!

Are you going to add another chapter?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
nice
wuemsel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aw, enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for a cute read.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story. Love the Captain's heart.
wibblylever chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Love the way Jack comforts The Doctor. Very well written.
tenner chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I thought I had reviewed this but I must not have! I've read it quite a few times at the Teaspoon and may have it favorited there! I love Jack's unselfishness and I can see him doing this for his precious Doctor. I adore them in case you haven't noticed, LOL!
FieryKie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow. I really like this story. Very emotional. I dunno...I really like the Jack-Doctor relationship in this story and the tone of it. Well done.
Skyuni123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was amazing. Really well done and so descriptive. :)
jaws chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
not bad. not bad at all.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This will be one of my most favourite Jack and the Doctor fics! Great writing excellent emotional context and a wonderful exploration of the characters. Please write more of these splendid stories. Bravo!
We'renumberzwei chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was so sweet! You're a great writer, you've captured the essence of the Tenth Doctor, even while having him a very different state than he normally is. And Jack is always awesome;)
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aww... I love this. Your characterizations of Jack and the TARDIS and the Doctor (especially his sad attempt to scold Jack) were particularly moving and I loved how you brought in the Doctor's psychic abilities. It's all so sweet and yet horribly sad. Beautifully done.