Reviews for Close To You
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great work!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So sweet. This is exactly how I imagined Kurt and Blaine's first will happen. Amazing.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great job! I sense a theme with your stories, haha. I think this was a great rendition of how their first time could have went. I especially loved the plot of it - there was a clear beginning, middle, end, and a conflict, and it wasn't just smut. I also loved poor Finn! Great job!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow, I had a lot of good laughs reading this. And the tenderness of the telling in the beginning, loved it. Great presents, cudos for coming up with those.

I so adore the way you used the word awesomely, it simply is never wrong to use that word ;)

Also loved this particular phrase: " Blaine starts to pant out nonsense with Kurt's name added to it" AWESOME

thanxs for the very engaging read!

Hope you write more!
Natvv chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was super mega foxy awesome hot. And adorable :3

less than three
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yeah Top!Kurt i imagine the scene with awe, it's hot and sweet.

Thanks to share.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow, you made it seem really real and in charactors!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awww, very cute. Not too smutty and very fluffy. Nice first time Klaine one-shot. Good work!
Slice of Heaven chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awesome Job...totally got into the characters
Sweet Clementine chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Poor Finn. :P
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this is really sweet. it's a really good first time, they don't have superhuman stamina and kind of forgot foreplay, it's bumbling and realistic. i like it
foreversleeping chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
okay so first fic like this ive ever read but it was to use your word awwwsome!
paracelcious chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
No,no,no,no, you cannot end a story like this one, where they go from shy kisses to Blaine bottoming, throwing in the awesomeness of Finn's awkwardness when he catches them kissing, and then end it with what can TOTTALLY become a second chapter! Come on! Can't you just see Finn walking in, REALLY freaking out and then Finn and Blaine convincing Kurt that having sex was a good idea over a bowl of cereal... On to chapter two, come on...
lamplight chapter 1 . 4/26/2011