Reviews for Dragons and Dragoons
Zutara chapter 1 . 6/8
please continue the chapters of Dragons and Dragoons please like
Fanning the Flames
The Stand and the rest of them
thunder dragon chapter 6 . 5/1
Also if you cannot do it can you at least keep it in the review so I can try to find someone who can if it is not to much trouble? I know it is asking a lot of you but can you just this once?
Thunder Dragon chapter 6 . 5/1
All right I get what you are trying to say and I am sorry if I insulted you and if I stressed you out if you cannot do it your self I understand. However can you at least post what I left in my request as a challenge if you cannot do it your self at the very least? It is a good idea that I think should happen and like I said if you cannot do it yourself that is fine. I know now that you have a lot on your plate so once again I apologize and I will not do this again.

Sincerest Apologies from Thunder Dragon.
Thunder Dragon chapter 5 . 5/1
What happened to my story request for my Spyro The Dragon/Sailor Moon Crossover? Was it deleted or just plain removed? I really think that story request should happen and like I said earlier I cannot do it my self as every time I try to official log in and join the sight my computer gets bugs so can you please at least put it up as a challenge if you cannot do it your self
Thunder Dragon chapter 5 . 4/19
This was an interesting plot twist and a welcome change. I personally cannot wait for more, please update soon when you have the time. Also can I make a request? I would like to see more Dragoons eventually come over to Draconis and awaken their powers if you are not already planning something like that. Also I am really looking forward to Dart's reaction to Bone Marks and how similar they are to Spirit Stones and when you get to The Academy Qualifying Races.

Oh and you are looking for Dragon Booster episode I would go to Youtube and look at Dragon Booster Videos posted by Ravi Patel if you have trouble looking for them.
dracologistmaster chapter 5 . 4/10
Great chapter, I look forward to next update and seeing what happens in Darts training. I also want to wish you luck with school and everything else. :)
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Impressive
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Nice adaptation of the choosing part 1
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Alright nice work. Very sweet.
onepiecelawfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
im glad to see more fanfics of dragon booster
really sad that they are not doing more ep
me and my brother loved the show, still some of it is confusing like dragon breeds with their body types
dracologistmaster chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Great work, I look forward to next chapter.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Great work, hope to read more!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
cool cave
dracologistmaster chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
One of the best stories i've ever read, i hope to read more soon.
White Hunter chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Hey Dragoness, I've read through your story and it looks really good so far. I hope to read more of it.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!