Reviews for Dragons and Dragoons
Uknown chapter 7 . 2/16
Yeah! You update a new chapter. I’m glad I was able to help with ideas such as doing interlude chapters.

I have another one on how “Dart” will come to like her real name. Since this is a Moordryd/Dart pairing (as well as a Kitt/Artha paring hopefully)as the story goes further and and Episodes like “Pride of the Hero”, “Wrath Booster”, “The Return of Drakkas”, “Opposites Attract”, “Battle of the Ages” and “Damaged Goode” come up, as Dart’s relationship with Moordryd Improves, he tells Dart,“You know, I like the name “Alexis” better than “Darts”. It suits who you are more.”
Not to mention Dart will aceppt being called by her real name by her friends, love ones, sister, and respected rivals and mentors. Just as Artha gradually acepts being called “Srable Boy” by his friends, family, and own respected rivals/allies in the Tv Series and hopefully shown in this Story as well.

Looking forward to new chapter updates of this fic. Keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 3 . 2/14
I have a suggestion. You don’t have to do if you don’t want to.
Have you considered having interlude chapters for this fic? Like occasionally have chapters where the thoughts of the characters are shown as recaps of major event chapters, or chapters where Dart’s Diary entry’s are show.
Maybe even spotlight chapters for the main characters (Nutual, hero’s, villans and side) such as what happens between Episodes of Dragon Booster, like the unaired episode “0 The Alchemist.”

Please update your “Fanning the Flames:Part 2” soon!
Unknown chapter 6 . 2/11
Hey there great original chapter. Please update soon.
Who is savior that will help the penn crew save Dart and how will they defeat Furox?
Will Dart and Kitt make amends and start becoming friends?
Please continue this story it’s great!
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/8
I have a question, since Dart, a dragoon, will be a dragon rider does that mean the other Dragoons will be too?
Also are the dragons that Dart identify possible dragons for future upcoming dragoons?
Thunder Dragon chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Oh yes! This story is back in the ring! Oh man it is about time!

My thoughts on this chapter. It is nice to see the impacts the Dragon's had before the became Dragoon spirits and how they merge with the world of Dragon Booster's mythos. Your doing a good job I am expecting more of this down the line. Keep this up.
dracologistmaster chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Awesome chapter, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Chaos Dragon God chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Good story keep it up
Zutara chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
please continue the chapters of Dragons and Dragoons please like
Fanning the Flames
The Stand and the rest of them
thunder dragon chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Also if you cannot do it can you at least keep it in the review so I can try to find someone who can if it is not to much trouble? I know it is asking a lot of you but can you just this once?
Thunder Dragon chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
All right I get what you are trying to say and I am sorry if I insulted you and if I stressed you out if you cannot do it your self I understand. However can you at least post what I left in my request as a challenge if you cannot do it your self at the very least? It is a good idea that I think should happen and like I said if you cannot do it yourself that is fine. I know now that you have a lot on your plate so once again I apologize and I will not do this again.

Sincerest Apologies from Thunder Dragon.
Thunder Dragon chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
This was an interesting plot twist and a welcome change. I personally cannot wait for more, please update soon when you have the time. Also can I make a request? I would like to see more Dragoons eventually come over to Draconis and awaken their powers if you are not already planning something like that. Also I am really looking forward to Dart's reaction to Bone Marks and how similar they are to Spirit Stones and when you get to The Academy Qualifying Races.

Oh and you are looking for Dragon Booster episode I would go to Youtube and look at Dragon Booster Videos posted by Ravi Patel if you have trouble looking for them.
dracologistmaster chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Great chapter, I look forward to next update and seeing what happens in Darts training. I also want to wish you luck with school and everything else. :)
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Nice adaptation of the choosing part 1
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Alright nice work. Very sweet.