Reviews for Unacceptable Sacrifice
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Self-sacrifice being incredibly heroic? That's a matter of perspective dude, if you throw your life away for something really stupid for instance...

To use one quote, "The true essence of heroism is to die so that others can live."

This story does bring up some very intriguing issues about self-sacrifice. though I would like to see a counterpoint to the argument, just to see more reconciliation in the end. still, this story was entertaining.
brightwing11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
brings up some very intriguing issues about self-sacrifice. though I would like to see a counterpoint to the argument, just to see more reconciliation in the end. still, this story was thoroughly compelling. you do a great job in characterization. keep it up!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I hope he gets better.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
More please!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
:'( *Sniff* go Kaldur!
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Good thing superboy is alive. I've seen Kaldur do the same thing on missions before as well. In fics and the show.
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Deep. Wow.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm loving your stories. You've got so many good YJ and DC fics. I'm going to be reading a lot of your stuff :D
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is so good! Why haven't you updated?
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You. Are. So right. Western culture supports self sacrifice. This fic is awesome, pretty please write more?
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this prompt and the fic were simply brilliant. it brings out everyone's character so nicely and even brings superman into the mix. you constructed Superboy's personality nicely; i can see him doing this. (although i hope he never does) it's perfect. This prompt gives me a few ideas for my story. excellent work.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Update! Superboy will finally sees that he's more than just a weapon.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
O.O whew...holy crap. dude, that scared me when you said he stopped breathing!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh D: So sweet. Is there any more?
b chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
great! can we see superman's reaction to it?