Reviews for Circle Me
plume-en-sucre chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was great! I love to read from harry pov, thank you for sharing this story
Cariad1987 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
WOW! perfection so so so good ... I want a Harry though!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Do you know what constitutes an amazing writer? (I seriously hope that question makes sense, cause my mind is pretty blank right now) anyway...

It all comes down to this: When a reader never has the feeling to miss something even though he/she doesn't know the characters.

You are able to picture those characters so amazing that I have the feeling I've watched every single episode of that show (which we both know I didn't) :D

But seriously I've missed your writing art, and I'm glad you back ;)

DutchLuv chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awwww thats the cutest thing ever! yay for Harry!
dinabar chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Beautiful. You really are most welcome here, if you're going to give us magic like this.

I love the visuals of Nikki, blowing her hair about, and Harry cursing her cleverness and missing his opportunity to get back to his seat. Your writing just glows with something special. And the end was anything but corny in my opinion, simple, dignified and so them.

tigpop chapter 1 . 4/27/2011

that was just perfect :D absolutely amazing :)

Everything from the humour, I loved the little "I rather think it's the its-been-far-too-long-since-I-did-something-to-annoy-Nikki-kind-" speech to the more serious stuff.

Like Harry's 'No, it's everything' comment :)

And the last line!

Basically, I loved it all :D you have them perfect!

Vixi89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow! This is amazing! Brilliant, brilliant writing! Sheer brilliance! You're right, it should just be that simple! :) Loved soooo mnay bits but:

"You are not even able to defend your own workspace from a single woman.

So from a super-hero point of view, you really deserve to be stuck behind a desk on a Friday night."

was a particular favourite of mine, as well as the whole internal compass/map bit! Awesome metaphor!

Please, please write more! You have a brilliant gift! I love reading fics just as much as I love writing them, but this one I might just love more! :)

Vix x
Charlotte88 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh my god. *hugs*

This was phenomenal. I've had a crap day and it has cheered me up SO MUCH. Just like your last, it was beautifully written. You captured their emotions and characters perfectly.

"Or Darth Vader without a cold." made me laugh. A lot. Brilliantly funny.

I was smiling the whole way through this. I'm now going to read it again. Then again, probably.

You have to write more soon, you're so talented. :)

Charlotte x