Reviews for A Fishcake's affair
kynan99 chapter 1 . 11/7
Thanks
Big-Alaska420 chapter 1 . 10/28
literally a paragraph and I was done if u plan on updating this also please rewrite this
knarf3 chapter 1 . 10/12
I usually give stories that I read several chapters before deciding to drop it or continue reading. The lack of punctuation, choppy flow, and Naruto's annoying character traits almost make me want to break this rule.
FromTheUnknown chapter 22 . 10/11
This story is so full of contradictions that it almost hurts to read sometimes other then that its an okay story.
PendragonPrime chapter 49 . 9/17
Interesting and entertaining story. I've had a few reservations with it though. For most of the story it's seemed Naruto is pretty 1-dimensional. He has no clear goals (To be the strongest). That's really the only thing I really think is kinda weak about Naruto. It's not a realistic goal for him. Doesn't really suit him. What he needs to do is finally start acting his age and make a damn decision. He seems just as wishy-washy as Sakura. He keeps spouting about how he doesn't trust anyone, and yet keeps opening up. Anyway, I don't mean to come off like I'm bashing your story, because I really have enjoyed it, I just feel you need to improve Naruto's disposition. While he may be the strongest physically in the village, he's the weakest mentally and emotionally. Even Sakura seems stronger mentally, even with her fixation on Sasuke. I do look forward to the next chapter. I hope you haven't stopped writing this story. Authors that quit in the middle of a story annoy the hell out of me. Keep up the good work.
I fucking love this story
Jesseblackhawk chapter 1 . 8/10
its been years but this is still my favorite story on the site please update soon!
VivaLosTacos21 chapter 44 . 8/9
maaaaaaaan!
kyuubivishal18 chapter 49 . 7/28
Hey! I really love your story but why hasn't there been an update after this chapter!
I really need to read it so kindly update the next chapter ASAP!
RohitBirse chapter 32 . 7/23
I think your characters gasp too much. Well jokes aside story is like a broken mirror every piece gives the wrong reflection
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 7/4
Yea cause that is what delinquents do. look sad when people talk shit about them
black.fury.ar15 chapter 1 . 6/27
Damn! Wish you had completed!
lucasrosa94 chapter 3 . 5/13
tem que melhorar o enrredo.
NatsuGooner chapter 4 . 5/8
Going to stop reading before I off myself, I should have stopped reading at chapter one
NatsuGooner chapter 3 . 5/8
I wrote my last review half way through the chapter so I would like to add that all of your interactions seem forced and very ooc, also Naruto who is a fresh genin helped take down a stupidly op Mizuki while the super experienced group of anbu die, meanwhile the hokage was shouting out as if he was afraid of Mizuki, I mean no matter what Kyuubi gave him he would still be a one shot and how come all grown women just automatically attracted to Naruto just hours after meeting him? Why did Kyuubi try and get Naruto killed? Was it just a test that you put in for no reason? Was it supposed to add to the story? Why are you trying to make us feel sorry for Naruto by making him a crybaby? And finally and most importantly why am I still reading this?
3,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »