Reviews for A Fishcake's affair
TheNatertatertot chapter 1 . 1/1
damn u got dedication
oyinsco chapter 49 . 11/11/2016
Awesome story, really hope you finish it.
Steven chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
"a good fic is a fic will lots of word counts"

So... quantity is more important than quality? That explains just about everything about this fic, including the sentence I've quoted above.
Quantity can not make up for disastrous grammar, poor choice of words or "typorrhea" (which is what I call when an author writes everything coming to his/her mind without caring for consistency, continuity or even logic).
Ever considered getting a beta-reader?

And is this
"Both not knowing that the calm is over and the storm is yet to come..."
supposed to be a cliffhanger?
A real cliffhanger uses real suspense instead of just pretending that there is any suspense at all.

By the way: A good fic is one that is not abandoned by the author. This one hasn't been updated in three and a half years!
SSJ7 chapter 49 . 10/24/2016
It's been 3 years since this story was updated. Please finish the story like you promised. I beg.
Naruto Stories 333 chapter 49 . 10/14/2016
Nice more plzza
Domonic chapter 49 . 10/2/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I was hoping you'd finished this or continued it in a sequel to this but I guess not. Its been a while since this story was updated but I'll continue to hope for the next chapter. I really want to see how Naruto defeats peerless and finds kisara not to mention how he deals with his conundrum of ahinobi
King Crime chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Finished reading this for the 3rd time and I have to this is my favorite story in this site. So unfortunate you could never complete it.
King Crime chapter 49 . 8/28/2016
Finished reading for me the
Guest chapter 49 . 8/16/2016
Heyya, love this story alot, i hope u get joy from writing it as i get from reading it.
themaximus chapter 49 . 7/28/2016
(OBS SPECIAL!)-Sorry for bother you in the reviews,but please,I beg to you,answer the message that I have sent to you.

Also,thank you for this great story.
And PLEASE,continue this story.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 49 . 7/27/2016
Please continue
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Your writing is much too informal for my taste. Also, I don't much care for beautiful adult women blushing and lusting after a twelve year old. It's so degrading towards women, and if you get past the offensive part, it's still just plain weird. I couldn't finish the chapter, sorry.
3,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »